Outer Banks season one on Netflix trivia quiz ahead of season two

How well do you actually remember Outer Banks? Take this quiz to find out

Season two is coming, so you need to be on it

Season two of Outer Banks on Netflix is coming – so now is the perfect time for a little trivia quiz to see how well you remember everything that has already happened in the teen drama series.

Outer Banks is all about John B and his best mates, who he enlists to help him on the wild chase for some secret treasure which he believes is linked to his father’s mysterious disappearance. In short, it’s a group of hot people spending a lot of time being all sweaty in swimwear trying to find some gold. If that doesn’t remain etched in your mind after you’ve watched it, I don’t know what will.

So how well did you really take it all in? How much of a John B and Sarah stan are you really? Now is the time to find out if you are honorary Pogue material or if you should head back to Netflix and watch the entire series again. To be honest, I’d take both extremes if it means binging all over again.

Take this trivia quiz to see how well you remember Outer Banks:

Season one of Outer Banks is available on Netflix now and season two will be released on July 30th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.