Take our homophobia on campus survey and help us uncover the scale of the problem at unis

The Tab’s Pride reporting series is putting a focus on LGBTQ+ issues

The Tab’s Pride series is highlighting issues LGBTQ+ people face, and we want to uncover the full extent of discrimination at unis, based on someone’s sexuality or gender identity. We want to find out the experiences of readers like you and paint a picture of what it’s really like for students right now.

We won’t reveal individual data about people, and raw survey results will only be accessed by professional editors at The Tab HQ. All answers are anonymous, unless you choose to give us your contact details so we can follow up further – this is 100 per cent optional.

Taking our short survey now will help us uncover the full extent of homophobia, transphobia and queerphobia on campus at UK universities: 

The Tab’s Pride reporting series is putting a focus on highlighting LGBTQ+ issues and celebrating queer voices across UK campuses.

If you or someone you know has been affected by this story you can contact Switchboard, the LGBTQ+ helpline, on 0300 330 0630 or visit their website. You can also find help through The Mix

If you’ve got a story you’d like to tell us – whether it’s an incident of homophobia on campus, an experience you’d like to share, or anything you think we should hear, get in touch in confidence by emailing [email protected]

Read more from The Tab’s Pride series:

‘Nobody who matters cares’: LGBTQ+ students on what they’d tell their younger selves

• Uni’s a place for LGBTQ+ students to thrive, but this year many haven’t had the chance

One in five young people discovered they are LGBTQ+ over lockdown. Here are their stories

You can find all articles from The Tab’s Pride series here