Meet Eloise St Clair-Charles: The posh real estate girl who’s just joined Made in Chelsea

If you think her name is fancy that truly is just the beginning

I don’t think even the biggest Made in Chelsea fans will argue with the fact that this series has been pretty tame. The cast have been here and there in fancy houses, and there have been a few newbies, but nothing has really given it any spark this series. However, things are looking a little on the rise since new girl Eloise rocked up, and maybe, just maybe, Made in Chelsea is going to get some drama back.

Eloise should fit right in because she’s seemingly posh as hell and is stirring up drama left, right and centre. So, here’s everything we know about the Made in Chelsea newbie.

Made in Chelsea, Eloise St Clair-Charles, Eloise, new, cast, Instagram

via Instagram @eloise_mimi

Eloise is 26-years-old and went to a very fancy private school

Eloise St Clair-Charles is 26 and from London. She went to the very exclusive Bradford Grammar School. It’s a private school, with yearly fees starting at £10,590 for juniors and £13,533 a year for seniors and sixth formers.

As well as being on Made in Chelsea, Eloise also works in real estate

Right now, Eloise is working as a real estate developer and investor and works as part of the super fancy Sotheby’s Realty.

She also has a second Instagram account for her property work, under the company name Locate London, which is basically just loads of pictures of the swankiest properties around the city. Think boujee bathrooms, floor to ceiling flower installations and some of the most grand lobbies you’ve probably ever seen. The Instagram profile says the company showcases the finest projects for sale in London. Eloise reportedly launched Locate London in 2018.

via Instagram @eloise_mimi

Eloise started her property career as an office coordinator at Foxtons, before becoming a property negotiator and consultant for other estate agencies.

She used to live with Made in Chelsea co-stars Ollie and Gareth

Eloise might have only just joined Made in Chelsea, but it’s not the first time she’s been introduced to many of the cast. She joined as a friend of Ruby’s and it was said that she used to live with now married couple, Ollie and Gareth Locke.

Miles said he had heard she’s a bit of a “firecracker” and Ollie and Gareth went on to say she is “funny” and that they recall her often walking around the house where they lived together in just her bra and a thong.

Ruby Adler, Made in Chelsea, Eloise St Clair-Charles, Eloise, new, cast, Instagram

via Instagram @eloise_mimi

Eloise has 2,500 followers on Instagram

Eloise currently has 2,500 followers on her personal Instagram, where she posts lots of selfies and pictures of her out and about in London as well as checking in on holidays all over the world. She’s been to Ibiza, Mallorca, Mykonos, Portugal, Thailand, Marbella and Dubai.

Eloise St Clair-Charles Instagram

via Instagram @eloise_mimi

Her pals and Made in Chelsea co-stars, Ruby Adler and Tiffany Watson, regularly comment on her posts, and Julius commented on her sharing a clip of her appearing on the show.

Eloise’s Instagram handle is @eloise_mimi.

She’s already stirring up drama on the show

via E4

Obviously, she’s turning heads with the boys on the show – namely Miles and Julius, of course. She’s already been on a date with Julius, where she openly chatted about sex and it all felt very Love Island with the way they went off for a little chat and left the rest of the house to gossip about it. In the preview for next week, she calls Maeva a bitch which, anyone who knows Maeva will know, is a very bad idea.