Molly-Mae slams Jake Paul for ‘faking’ flirty screenshot of DM allegedly sent by her

This is just the latest flashpoint in an ongoing feud between Tommy Fury and Jake Paul

Molly-Mae Hague found herself caught up in the ongoing feud between Jake Paul and her boyfriend Tommy Fury, after Jake shared a screenshot of an Instagram DM which he claimed to be from her.

The message in question read: “Might be coming to America later this year and have always been a fan of your videos. Maybe you can show me around?”

But it turns out, Jake Paul probably faked the screenshot in an attempt to wind Tommy up.

molly-mae-screenshot-fake-dm-jake-paul

The “faked” DM

Jake revealed the screenshot at the end of a fiery rant directed at Tommy, saying: “Oh, and one last thing, Tommy. You should be more worried about your girl sliding into a bunch of dude’s DMs than you should be fighting me.”

molly-mae-jake-paul-fake-DM-tyson-fury-tommy-fury

Jake Paul

Molly-Mae immediately hit back, claiming the screenshot was fraudulent. “Times must be hard when you’re having to fake a DM…. photoshop is scary,” she tweeted.

And it looks like she might be right as there’s one very important giveaway: a white heart emoji next to her name.

The white heart was added as an emoji in 2019 while the message from Molly-Mae was allegedly sent in 2018, suggesting that the screenshot is indeed a fake.

This is just the latest development in an ongoing feud between Tommy and Jake. Tommy’s brother and boxing champion Tyson Fury has even waded in recently, recruiting Shaquille O’Neill to fire digs at Jake.

Jake hit back in the same ranty Instagram video that he revealed the screenshot in, saying: “The desperation is seeping through the pores of the Fury family, it’s quite embarrassing,” he says.

“The heavyweight champion of the world is on Instagram talking about Jake Paul, begging me to fight his brother.”