The Woman in the Window, Netflix, Amy Adams, movie, film, reactions, memes, meme

These 31 memes about The Woman in the Window are so good they make up for the awful film

Amy Adams really is just me for the last few months

Netflix has just released psychological thriller film The Woman in the Window – which is yet another one of those trashy weird films which will have you seriously questioning how you just spent the last couple of hours of your life. But the best thing that comes out of a totally unhinged Netflix movie is the memes – and boy The Woman in the Window has provided them.

The film is about Dr Anna Fox (Amy Adams), a child psychologist who is agoraphobic and has been inside her house for 10 months because of the panic attacks she suffers when she steps outside. She obviously has a lot of time on her hands, so notices new neighbours, the Russells, move in across her street. She notices that something seems a bit off about them, and soon witnesses a lot more than she bargained for going on inside their home. Then the film pretty much just spirals out of control.

Here are the best memes and reactions to The Woman in the Window on Netflix.

1. I SEE YOU

2. I am Punch, Punch is me

3. The original

4. And that’s just LIFE

5. Another one !

6. Oh what could have been

7. This one wins

8. Is this… me?

9. I truly don’t even know

10. This is very true

11. Another bottle of wine? Sure!

12. It’s all too close to home

13. It looked fun and I’m not ashamed to say that

14. PREACH

15. The cat just wanted a BREAK

16. A summary

17. Iconic

18. Pretty much

19. IN THIS HOUSE WE STAN TRASHY FILMS

20. Ok I’m enjoying these a little too much

21. DO IT

22. This would get better reviews

23. HERE SHE IS

24. Each one just gets better and better

25. So glad I’m not the only one who drew this parallel

26. The wine really completes this

27. Accurate

28. We have a winner

29. This is the feels

30. Much to think about

31. I think this says it all really

The Woman in the Window is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.