From marriage to living in Australia: Here’s who the Skins cast are dating now

The majority of them are single

Skins was one of the best shows we all indulged in growing up. Despite it giving us all a misrepresentation of what college and/or sixth form would be like, it dived into issues like drug abuse, mental health, eating disorders, and sexuality.

There were some pretty messed up things that happened in Skins, and every young person who watched all three generations of the show attended college only to be met with disappointment. In reality, studying for your A-levels was a lot less chaotic than a group of loud teenagers in Bristol.

Eight years on from the show’s end, the cast of Skins are not teenagers anymore. Many have made it big in the acting world from starring in Games of Thrones to Netflix originals. But one thing we all want to know is the love lives and partners of the Skins cast from Channel 4’s greatest teen drama.

Here’s who the Skins cast are dating now:

Nicholas Hoult (Tony Stonem)

Relationship status: In a relationship (cry)

Nicholas Hoult has been in a relationship with lingerie model Bryana Holly Bezlaj since 2017. They welcomed their first child together in April 2018.

The pair are quiet about their relationship and their child. Speaking to W Magazine about fatherhood, Hoult said: “The levels of tiredness are extreme. No one warns you about it! But the level of love that comes with it outweighs everything. It’s phenomenal. I’m loving it.”

Luke Pasqualino (Freddie McClair)

Relationship status: Single

via @lucapasqualino on Instagram

Luke Pasqualino is currently single, however has had fair few public relationships in the past years. In 2018, the actor dates Maddison Jaizani.

Before that, Luke was in a relationship with Perrie Edwards in 2016, however, they split up after a few months of dating. From 2009 to 2010, he also dated actress Klariza Clayton.

Mike Bailey (Sid Jenkins)

Relationship status: Single

Since Skins, Mike Bailey who played the very cringe Sid, who we all know and love hasn’t featured in a lot. Now 33, it appears Mike has no children and is not in a relationship. The Skins actor has remained completely out of the limelight when it comes to partners.

After his last project in 2017, Bailey completed a drama degree and teacher training, he now works as a secondary school drama teacher. Is there a possibility I can do my drama GCSE again??

Kaya Scodelario (Effy Stonem)

Relationship status: Married

skins partners

via @kayascods on Instagram

Kaya Scodelario has been married to her husband Benjamin Walker since 2015. The pair met on the movie The King’s Daughter in 2014.

They both have a son together, however they have not yet revealed his name to the public. Daniel Kaluuya is godfather to her son, and it couldn’t sound more perfect.

Scodelario previously dated Shameless star Elliott Tittensor from 2009 to 2014.

Dev Patel (Anwar Kharral)

Relationship status: In a relationship

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Just Jared (@justjared)

Dev Patel has been in a relationship with long-term girlfriend Tilda Cobham-Hervey. The couple met in 2016 while filming Hotel Mumbai and have been together since 2017.

According to the Daily Mail, the pair are spending five months in Australia during the pandemic. Since being in Skins, Dev has reached Hollywood stardom. He has starred in the likes of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and The Man Who Knew Infinity.

April Pearson (Michelle Richardson)

Relationship status: Married

skins partners

via @apriljpearson on Instagram

April has been married to her husband, Jamie Patterson for four years. Jamie Patterson is a British filmmaker and co-founder of Jump Start Production. It seems the two have known each other since 2014 and met on Jamie’s romantic comedy, Home for Christmas.

The pair have worked on projects together, including Fractured, Caught, and Tucked. They both founded the Laboratory Theatre Company in 2014.

Jack O’Connell (James Cook)

Relationship status: Single (wink wink)

Jack is currently single and has been for a while. His last reported relationship was in 2012 with Tulisa, along with Kaya Scodelario from 2007 to 2009.

Hannah Murray (Cassie Ainsworth)

Relationship status: Single

Much like Mike Bailey, Hannah Murray from Skins has no social media and is private about her personal life, including her partners. Hannah is 31, and most noticeably featured as Gilly in Game of Thrones.

Joe Dempsie (Chris Miles)

Relationship status: Single

Joe Dempsie does appear to be on the dating scene at the moment. Back in 2010, he called it quits with his long term girlfriend Katie McGrath.

The 31-year-old hunk has since played Gendry in HBO’s Game of Thrones.

Megan Prescott (Katie Finch)

Relationship status: Single

skins partners

via @megartron on Instagram

Megan is currently single and hasn’t been dating anyone recently. Similar to some of her castmates, Megan has kept her personal and love life private.

Although best known for her role as Katie Finch, Megan is now a bodybuilder.

Kathryn Prescott (Emily Finch)

Relationship status: Single

via @k.prescott77 on Instagram

Much like her sister, there haven’t been many reports of Kathryn being in a relationship.

Since filming Skins, Kathryn portrayed Carter Stevens, in the MTV drama Finding Carter, as well as starring alongside Lucy Hale in Netflix’s Dude.

Featured image credit via @kayascods and @apriljpearson on Instagram.