influencers surgery reversed

These are the influencers getting their surgery reversed for a more ‘natural’ look

‘I’d lost sight of what a normal face looked like’

Plastic surgery is synonymous with influencers. It’s hard to find a reality star who hasn’t admitted to getting a boob job, fillers or veneers. And fair enough – it’s their body, they should do with it what they like. However a number of celebrities are now turning their back on surgery and having it reversed to embrace a more “natural” look.

Molly-Mae, Megan McKenna and Olivia Attwood are just some of the influencers in the last two years who have come out to say they’re reverting their lip fillers or boob jobs. Many A-List celebs like Kylie Jenner and Chrissy Teigen have previously spoken out about removing their lip fillers or reducing their boob size.

It appears that the Instagram look that made so many influencers popular is slowly starting to have less of an impact. For their own self worth or perhaps to appear more relatable to their millions of followers, either way the reality stars look great.

These are the celebrities who reversed their plastic surgery:

Molly Mae

via Instagram @mollymae

Molly-Mae shocked us all last October when she revealed she had removed her lip fillers. On a YouTube vlog Molly-Mae said she had been getting fillers in since she was 17 years old, however she was now getting them dissolved completely.

She shared the results on her Instagram story and said how happy she was. In her post she said wanted her younger followers to learn from her mistakes as she was previously insecure about her lips but now feels more confident and is embracing her natural self.

via Instagram @mollymae

Molly-Mae has not only had her lip fillers removed but she also reversed procedures she’d had on her teeth. In March this year she revealed she had the composite bonds in her teeth removed which had been there for two years.

She said it wasn’t a “smart move” getting composite bonds done at 19 years old and was now embracing her natural teeth.

Olivia Attwood

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Another ex Love Islander who has been very open about surgery is Olivia Attwood. In 2019 Olivia revealed she was reversing the boob job she had in 2010 by having her implants removed and fitted with smaller ones.

Olivia said she regretted getting her first boob job done as they were “massive” and “done poorly”. However she said her experience the second time round was much better.

Megan McKenna

via Instagram @meganmckenna

Megan McKenna has most definitely had a lip make under. During her time on TOWIE and Celebs Go Dating her lips were pretty big after being injected with filler. However around the time of her appearance on Celebrity X Factor, Megan had somewhat of an image revamp.

This most obviously included removing her lip fillers. Megan called the dissolving process of her lip fillers one of “the best choices” she’d ever made.

She told Closer magazine how obsessed with her lips she used to be but now looks back in embarrassment.

She said: “It’s honestly one of the best choices I’ve ever made – though it took me a while to get there.

“I was obsessed with my lips and used to think, ‘They’re not big enough!’. Looking, back, I’m totally embarrassed. I’d lost sight of what a normal face looked like.”

Jess Wright

celebrities surgery reversed

via Instagram @jesswright77

TOWIE’s Jess Wright has spoken openly in the past about the regret she had about getting a boob job in 2011 and when she approached surgeons to have them reduced they said her boobs were great and she didn’t need a reduction.

Speaking on her podcast Girls No Filter, Jess revealed how her boobs would always spill out of clothes and restrict what she wore. However at the beginning of last year she had her implants removed for smaller ones.

Now she says she is so much more comfortable and wished she had smaller implants to begin with.

She said: “I am so pleased with them I feel so much more comfortable in bikinis in front of people, and I feel I can wear so much better can wear better clothing.

“I would absolutely recommend anyone who feels like they’ve had boobs done that are too big to go back and change them for smaller, or don’t get them done in the first place as the fashion these days is for smaller boobs.”