molly-mae lip fillers

Molly-Mae got her lip fillers dissolved and I am shook at the transformation

‘Best decision I’ve made in a long time’

Molly-Mae Hague has revealed her new lips on her YouTube channel after getting her fillers completely dissolved.

In her latest vlog on YouTube, Molly-Mae revealed her new lips after having her fillers dissolved after years of having botched lips since getting her first fillers done aged 17.

In the beginning of the video Molly-Mae showed her lips before getting the filler dissolved and shared how “rock hard” her lips are and how they are “bumpy and uneven”. She said: “These are my lips before, they have lumps in, bumps in, they are uneven. I reckon in total I probably have about 5ml of filler in these all together.

“I’ve not had them done for about a year now, maybe more actually. They haven’t been done for a long time but still that filler is rock hard and thriving and needs to be gone.”

Before

She then recorded herself attending the clinic in Leeds and getting the fillers removed by the surgeon, who had to use a record amount of dissolver for her lips.

Molly-Mae then returned home where she unveiled her new lips and said she “was weirdly happy” and it was the “best decision” she’d made in a long time.

After

She said: “I’m home guys and wow, wow, wow, my lips. They’re not there anymore, they’re gone!

“Nothing in there, they were rock solid, look how liney they are now with no filler. I’m weirdly happy about it, I don’t know how to feel, I’ve gone back to 15-year-old me again.”

On her Instagram story Molly-Mae also shared the results and said she hoped her followers would learn from her mistakes.

via Instagram @mollymaehague

She wrote: “I really hope some of you guys learn from the mistakes I’ve made with filler, especially my younger followers.

“I started getting filler so young and it has been one of my biggest regrets. I used to be so insecure about my slightly thinner lips but now I’m older I’ve realised that embracing what you have naturally is so much better! (I truly mean this). Reversing all my mistakes and feeling so much better for it.”

With or without fillers she will always be a Love Island legend.