Just 19 more Ginny and Georgia memes, all about the enigma that is Hunter

He makes my toes curl, but is also just so NICE?!

Ok, we need to talk about Hunter in Ginny and Georgia. There are loads of memes about the Netflix series right now, but the one character who seems to have us all divided is his.

Part of me physically recoils just thinking about when he sent Ginny the “happy Friday” Snapchat video, and to be honest, he deserves to be in prison for the cringe-fest that was him tap dancing down the corridor on her birthday. But does this say more about me than his character? Hunter is nothing but nice, caring and lovely and realistically, don’t we all kinda need a Hunter in our lives? But, I still can’t stop thinking about how stomach churning his PDAs are.

HOW ARE WE MEANT TO FEEL ABOUT HUNTER?

Anyway, it seems as though everyone feels this way – because the memes about Hunter from Ginny and Georgia are at both ends of the spectrum too. Never before has a character left us feeling so torn. Here are all the best.

1. Help

2. I can’t take it

3. Ok this was true

4. My toes are CURLED

5. WHY DID NOBODY EVER DO THIS FOR ME???

6. This is the tea

7. WHY DID HE DO THIS TO HIMSELF

8. I can’t stop thinking about this

9. STOP IT

Ginny and Georgia, Hunter, memes, meme, reaction, Twitter, Netflix

10. There’s just no other way to describe it

11. Lock him up for this

12. Why oh why do I feel this way???

13. SERIOUSLY MAKE IT STOP

14. Sorry, I just don’t trust him

15. I tried so hard to back the relationship but

16. UGH MY INNER TURMOIL

17. The cold, hard truth

18. We all need a Hunter

19. He really did deserve better

Ginny and Georgia is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.