Hey Lol, Khaleel, TikTok, audio, PornHub, trend, song, explained, meaning, video, challenge, viral

People are using this TikTok audio to catch people out for watching PornHub

They’re playing the ‘Hey Lol’ audio to their parents and young siblings, awks

You might have seen the audio called “Hey Lol” by Khaleel going around on TikTok and wondered why people are playing it at people and then laughing at their reactions. If you’re a complete angel, this will all be new to you.

It’s a new trend which has started, where you play the audio to see if people you know are avid watchers of PornHub, and to be honest, this is the most innovative challenge TikTok has had to date.

If you’re not quite sure what the correlation is here – this is everything you need to know about the new TikTok challenge, explained.

What is the Hey Lol by Khaleel TikTok audio and why is everyone suddenly using it?

If you’re not completely aware of what’s happening in the TikTok videos using the “Hey Lol” by Khaleel audio, it’s because you’re one of the innocent ones among us. The song plays at the beginning and end to a lot of PornHub videos (apparently anyway, I have no idea????), so people are playing the song and turning their screens towards people. If they quickly react and look at the screen, it’s because they recognise the music. Filthy.

TikToker @khaleel, who is behind the audio, told the Tab: “I was trying to do a funny skit on how my mom walks in on me watching PornHub. Then when she walks in it changes to Redbone by Childish Gambino. I never thought it would get popular and blow up like it did!”

The audio went viral and became a challenge after David Dobrik (26.1 million followers) played the song to his younger brother and recorded his reaction. He captioned the video “hahaha testing to see if my little brother knows this sound”, and it’s had over 14 million views.

@daviddobrikHAHAHAHAHA testing to see if my little brother knows this sound !!!!

♬ hey lol – khaleel

Now everyone is playing it at family members, mostly parents and younger siblings, and friends – and let’s just say they are learning a lot. It’s a bit gross, but you have to admit it – this audio is smart.

For all the latest TikTok trends, viral crazes and debunkers – like The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.