Married at First Sight UK

Married at First Sight UK is looking for single people to apply to this year’s show

SIGN ME UP

Are you single? Did you break up with your significant other during lockdown, or have you not bothered to go on dates this year because you didn’t want to break the rules? Are you pining to find love, but have exhausted Hinge, Tinder and Bumble? Well, if you’re up for trying something new and taking part in the most bizarre matchmaking experiment out there, Married at First Sight UK is looking for singletons for this year’s show and you can apply right now. But be quick, because MAFS UK applications are closing soon, and you wouldn’t want to miss out on your chance to be your very own Jules and Cam.

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is currently showing on E4 right now, and it’s got everyone hooked. MAFS Australia is filmed slightly different to the current UK version as instead of legit, legal weddings the couples take part in a commitment ceremony – meaning if you decide it’s not for you it’s easier to get out of. MAFS Aus has been so successful here that the UK version is going to change their filming to be more like the Australian show.

Married at First Sight UK

E4 said: “Following the Australian format, rather than legal marriages, the couples will make a lifelong commitment to one another at a glamorous ceremony, overseen by a wedding celebrant, that includes guests, bridal gowns, dancing, speeches and cake.

“After the ceremony and celebrations are over, true love is well and truly put to the test, as they embark on a luxurious honeymoon, before moving in with each other AND their fellow couples.

“Relationships will be put under the microscope, by fellow brides and grooms at weekly dinner parties – as well as by the experts, at recurring commitment ceremonies, where couples choose whether they want to stay in or leave the process.

“All this and more will build to a dramatic series finale: glossy, high-stakes vow renewals, in which each couple must decide if they will recommit to their partner or go their separate ways.”

Married at First Sight UK

So, how do I apply for Married at First Sight UK, you might be asking.

Well, you need to fill in this form. You need to be over 18, and available to start filming in spring 2021 (which is soon!!)

Applicants have to answer questions such as “tell us why now is the right time for you to get married to a complete stranger”, and “tell us what your idea of this process and experiment looks like and what you hope to achieve at the end of it”. You also have to state if you’re available to film for up to 9-10 weeks.

Applicants then have to upload a video stating why you want to go on the show and fall in love with a stranger – easy enough.

Or, you can email your name, age and contact number to [email protected] and someone will get in touch.

Lee McMurray, Commissioning Editor, Factual Entertainment, said: “I’m thrilled to be refreshing one of the portfolio’s most popular brands for E4, bringing extra scale and ambition to what is already one of the most audacious and provocative experiments on television, and delivering what we hope will be the most exciting series yet.”

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is available to watch on All 4 now. 

Related Married at First Sight stories:

• MAFS Season 6: Where are they now?

• Which Married at First Sight Australia girl are you? Take this quiz to find out

• The wildest Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia couple are you?

• This is how much cash the Married at First Sight Australia cast is making on Instagram

Here are all the Instagrams for the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 cast

The MAFS web: The Season 6 cast members who stayed in touch after the show

Everything we know about the drama-filled Married at First Sight Australia reunion