tiktok album cover trend, fireworks

TikTok album cover: How do I do the album cover trend on TikTok?

Pure vibes

Of all the cool trends on TikTok currently (no I’m not looking at you, feta and tomato pasta), by far the coolest is the TikTok album cover trend. You know the one – there’s a video of someone dancing/walking/breathing and suddenly the video pauses, where a grainy filter and “advisory” sticker appears, with the screenshot looking exactly like a cool album cover that you’d see in a record store.

However, as cool as these videos look, they certainly doesn’t look that easy to achieve, especially considering that TikTok’s video editor is notoriously difficult to use effectively. So, how do you do the TikTok album cover trend? Do I need to download any other apps to do the TikTok album cover trend? Let’s get right into it.

How do I do the TikTok album cover trend?

This is a great trend for people that like spending literal hours going back through their camera roll and finding fun videos of their mates to use, and luckily it’s not nearly as hard as you would imagine. Here’s how you pull it off:

• Firstly, search through your camera roll for videos that will make super cool album artwork.

• Watch the chosen videos and screenshot the exact moment that will look best as an album cover.

• Search “parental advisory” on Google and save the best quality image.

• Download and open PicsArt. Here, you’ll be able to edit your screenshot with filters as well as add your parental advisory warning

• Head over to TikTok and add the screenshot to the video, cutting the end of the video to the exact point where the screenshot was taken to achieve the effect.

And that’s it! All you need to do now is add the TikTok audio “Hiiipower x DIAND” so that your rendition of the video will be searchable with all of the other examples, and you’ve got it. If you’re looking for some inspiration for what kind of videos and editing style you should be going for, take a look at these:

@blakesdailybread##greenscreenvideo ##fyp ##music♬ Hiiipower x DIAND – Michael

@audxc##xyz ##albumcover ##trend♬ Hiiipower x DIAND – Michael

@emmaboctormake this go viral it took a long time ##GEICOLipSync ##xyzbca ##fyp ##4u♬ Hiiipower x DIAND – Michael

Now you’ve just got to get your Soundcloud rapping career off the ground.