Please watch this video of Colin from It’s A Sin singing on a BBC talent show

I love one man and his name is Callum Scott Howells

Someone has unearthed a video of Callum Scott Howells, who plays Colin in It’s A Sin, singing on a BBC talent show back in 2017 – and it’s the best thing I’ve ever watched.

Callum was on Let It Shine, a BBC One reality show where Gary Barlow was trying to find people to star in The Band, a musical featuring Take That songs (think Mamma Mia, but minus the mamma and the mia).

He sang a song from the musical Hamilton – You’ll Be Back, one of the songs the King sings.

Callum was 17 years old at the time, and told the judges he was the head boy of his school in south Wales.

Judge Amber Riley said she was American and didn’t know what that meant, and Callum described Wales as “the country next to England, that’s where I’m from”, before Amber clarified she was asking what ‘head boy’ means.

Other that Gazza B, the judges on Let It Shine were Dannii Minogue and Martin Kemp, with Amber Riley as a guest judge for the auditions. The show was presented by Graham Norton and Mel Giedroyc.

Callum apparently received 16 out of 20 stars for his rendition of Hamilton in the audition. He got through to the next round but decided to withdraw from the competition.

After finishing up at school (and being head boy, don’t forget!), Callum went to uni at Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, in Cardiff.

Now, obviously, Callum’s best known for playing Colin in hit new Channel 4 series It’s A Sin. He only graduated last summer, meaning he filmed the series whilst finishing up his degree.