Bling Empire transformations: What the cast looked like before the fillers

Christine is married to a surgeon, so I’ll pretend to be surprised by how different she looks

Right now, everyone is going wild for Bling Empire on Netflix. The show follows some of the richest socialites in LA as they blow ridiculous amounts of money on parties, clothes and extravagant jewellery among other things. But one thing everyone seems to be questioning is if the Bling Empire cast spend their money on surgery and cosmetic transformations.

I’m not making it up:

And tbh, one of them is married to a plastic surgeon and they do look very perfect, all the time. It’s no surprise people are thinking this. So I’ve done some digging to hunt out their old pictures and everything that is known about the surgery and work the Bling Empire cast have / haven’t had done – these are the biggest transformations.

Christine Chiu

Bling Empire, transformations, before, after, plastic surgery, fillers, botox, cast, old, new, pictures, Christine Chiu

via Netflix / Instagram @christine_chiu88

Christine Chiu is married to a celebrity plastic surgeon, so it would be no surprise if in the past she’s had some work done herself. There’s no denying that Christine Chiu leads a life that most of us can only dream of but also, back in the day, she used to love a Snapchat filter as much as the next guy.

One of the most shocking transformations for the Bling Empire star was when she shared a throwback snap to her at college, when she says she had a “blonde moment”. She captioned the Instagram snap “#WhatWasIThinking” but to be honest, I think she rocks it. Her lips are looking a lot fuller in recent pictures too.

via Instagram @christine_chiu88

Kevin Kreider

Bling Empire, transformations, before, after, plastic surgery, fillers, botox, cast, old, new, pictures, Kevin Kreider

via Netflix / Instagram @kevin.kreider

Kevin has previously spoken about losing his hair because of stress-induced alopecia. After this, he was inspired to skate board across the entire of the US – from LA to New York. Other than this, he’s got mega buff, obviously. Kevin often shares his transformation pics on Instagram, and now runs a nutrition and exercise coaching company.

Kane Lim

Bling Empire, transformations, before, after, plastic surgery, fillers, botox, cast, old, new, pictures, Kane Lim

via Netflix / Instagram @kanelk_k

Kane has become subject to a LOT of online speculation that he may have had surgery. And to be fair, on the show his face does look quite flawless, and his cheek bones are SHARP. It definitely looks like some filler has being on here, but Kane has never commented.

via Instagram @kanelk_k

Anna Shay

Bling Empire, transformations, before, after, plastic surgery, fillers, botox, cast, old, new, pictures, Anna Shay

via Netflix / Instagram @annashay93

Queen of Bling Empire, Anna Shay, looks totally different in old pictures of her from Instagram. For a start she’s brunette, and her cheeks look much less full than they do on the show. According to Weight and Skin, it hasn’t been confirmed if she has had plastic surgery, but an expert believes Anna has had botox injections, a facelift and fillers.

Kim Lee

Bling Empire, transformations, before, after, plastic surgery, fillers, botox, cast, old, new, pictures, Kim Lee

via Instagram @kimlee

Kim Lee is an international DJ, who has been called the hottest woman in South East Asia, and is a self-proclaimed “if you’ve got it, flaunt it” girl. But has she had any work done?

According to experts who spoke to Weight and Skin, it’s likely that Kim Lee has had botox and lip fillers. As well as this, Stars Offline reports that it has previously been claimed that she has a had a boob job. However, there are no interviews or posts from Kim herself which say this.

Guy Tang

Bling Empire, transformations, before, after, plastic surgery, fillers, botox, cast, old, new, pictures, Guy Tang

via Netflix / Instagram @guy_tang

Guy Tang is another member of the Bling Empire cast who has been subject to some online speculation about work he may have had done on his face – with some adding his “new face” makes them feel “uncomfortable”and others saying he’s been “looking a little different recently”. It does look like he may have had some filler done, but it’s just speculation.

Guy also posted a photo on Instagram in 2019, when filming for Bling Empire was taking place, about he and his husband’s New Year’s resolutions to look after themselves, and a before and after photo.

via Instagram

The post was captioned: “Before and after picture. Top picture is the current one. My husband and I decided to stick with our 2019 resolution to take care of ourselves. So far, I’ve lost 25 pounds and he lost 33 pounds. I am eating less calories and he is doing ketogenic diet. It was very hard at first because we are doing two entirely different things but we always encourage each other and do our check and balances. Even though we took on different paths, we still have the same common goal.”

Cherie Chan

Bling Empire, transformations, before, after, plastic surgery, fillers, botox, cast, old, new, pictures, Cherie Chan

via Instagram @cherieofficial

With Cherie, it’s less of an actual transformation and more of what she used to look like before she began editing her pictures. Kane said on the show that she’s a fan of fixing up her pictures, and you can see that she loves changing her eye colours, editing them bigger and retouching her skin.

Bling Empire is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.