Meet Dorothy Wang: The billionaire heiress who has joined Bling Empire season two

She’s already been on reality TV before!

Bling Empire is back, so it’s time to get stuck into the lives of the truly way too rich. Joining the show for season two is Dorothy Wang, who is going to fit in with her Bling Empire co-stars just fine, because she’s a billionaire heiress and no stranger to reality TV.

Yep, the drama and splashing the cash truly is on with this new addition to the cast list. So here’s everything you need to know about Bling Empire newbie, Dorothy Wang. Try not to get too jealous of her lifestyle, ok?

Full profile of Dorothy Wang who has joined season two of Bling Empire on Netflix

via Netflix

Dorothy Wang is 34 and has joined the cast of Bling Empire season two on Netflix

Dorothy Wang is 34-years-old. She was born and raised in Beverly Hills, her Chinese-born mother and father moved from Taiwan to the United States for graduate school.

Bling Empire definitely isn’t her first TV appearance, as Dorothy is a bit of a seasoned reality television star. She first rose to fame on The Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills – she appeared on that show from 2014 to 2016. She was also on Famously Single from 2016 to 2017. Her life hasn’t all been reality TV though, Dorothy has also worked in real estate and launched her own jewellery line.

via Instagram @dorothywang

Her father is a billionaire, naturally

Let’s just say, Dorothy isn’t going to be intimidated by her fellow Bling Empire cast members who have rich parents, because the Wang family is very, very well off. Dorothy’s parents are Roger and Vivine Wang, and 73-year-old Roger is extremely successful in business. He has a net worth of $3.5billion according to Forbes, which makes him 819th richest person in the world.

Roger Wang is the head of Golden Eagle International, which builds malls and office buildings in eastern China. He first made money building condos in LA, and then used that money to start his Golden Eagle business. The company was founded in 1992. He is no longer CEO, but is still listed as chairman of the company.

Dorothy isn’t badly off either, as per Celebrity Net Worth, she has a net worth of $10million all on her own.

Dorothy Wang has a million followers on Instagram

via Instagram @dorothywang

You guessed it, Dorothy has a massive online presence, too. Right now, she has a million Instagram followers, which will only rise with her now being on Bling Empire. She shares loads of selfies, pictures of her handbags and her in private jets, and she’s never out of a full-glam getup. Her handle is @dorothywang.

Dorothy also has a travel website, on which she shares her experiences of travelling the globe. Some of her destinations are Tokyo, Amsterdam, Miami and Shanghai.

Season two of Bling Empire is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.