tiktok psychoanalysis test

Are you ready to expose yourself? Take the viral TikTok psychoanalysis test now

I feel perceived

If you didn’t already know what kind of human being you are from the many years you’ve been on this planet then you’re in luck, because there’s an abundance of online tests promising to tell you in exact detail the various personality traits you possess, and by far the most popular currently is the TikTok psychoanalysis test. The concept is simple – answer a load of questions and they’ll give you a paragraph about yourself – but the results seem to be pretty accurate, to say the least.

However, there are a few questions to be answered. How do I do the TikTok psychoanalysis test? How does the TikTok psychoanalysis test work? Is the whole thing actually reliable? Probably not. Let’s get into it.

@drpepp3ri don’t know who to credit for this so if someone could pls lmk 🤝😣##greenscreen ##fyp ##personalityquiz♬ original sound – brooke

How do I do the TikTok psychoanalysis test?

So, you want to learn about yourself in more detail. After all, an online quiz probably made by teenagers is most likely a lot more reliable than what your friends and family tell you! Anyway, here’s how it’s done:

• Click here to go through to the TikTok psychoanalysis test website

• Enter your name (unsure why this is necessary)

• Answer the 12 questions, and you’ll be left with your result

What on earth were questions two and three about eh? Anyway, that’s all there is to it! Do you let people hurt you easily? Or perhaps you’re insecure and need to come out of your shell a bit more? Whatever it is, if your result resonates with you then maybe it’s something worth exploring a bit more.

Or perhaps this means literally nothing and you’re more than capable of deciding who you are. I’ll let you be the judge of that one.