Everything that’s happened to Nathan Apodaca since his viral TikTok fame

He’s got engaged and is in a TV advert with Snoop Dogg, no biggie

A couple of months ago, nobody knew who Nathan Apodaca was. But now, most of the world has seen his face after a video of him casually sipping cranberry juice and listening to Fleetwood Mac as he skateboards down the road went viral on TikTok. Since then it’s been viewed millions of times over, recreated nearly as many times and Fleetwood Mac has had a soar in online streams. You honestly couldn’t write it.

The 37-year-old dad is now basically a household name and his life has completely changed. If you don’t know him as Nathan Apodaca you definitely recognise him as doggface208, 420doggface208, or doggface. He’s getting interviewed basically every day, he’s all over the internet and now he’s getting married too! Here’s everything that’s happened to him since *that* viral TikTok video.

Nathan Apodaca went viral on TikTok and now has 5.7m followers

Nathan’s original Fleetwood Mac skateboarding video has now had over 70million views on his TikTok page, and that’s without the many millions more it’s had on reshares across TikTok and Twitter, and people duetting with it and recreating it and showing it on TV and in other videos.

His account, @dogface208, now has 5.7million followers and 66.8million likes.

He’s been interviewed everywhere and has some pretty famous friends now

After the video was seen everywhere, all the news outlets wanted a piece of Nathan Apodaca. He’s said his DMs were on fire, and it wasn’t long before he’d been interviewed by the likes of TMZ, BBC and various TV stations and podcasts.

If that’s not enough, he’s been hanging out with Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg to name a couple. Wiz Khalifa shared a video of them out skateboarding together.

Nathan Apodaca, viral, TikTok, now, fame, video, Fleetwood Mac, dreams, cranberry juice, skateboarding, doggface, doggface208, 420, advert, work, engaged, latest

via Instagram @doggface208

He got given a car

Sales of Ocean Spray soared after Nathan’s video of him sipping it, and as a reward the company gave him an actual car. A representative for Ocean Spray arrived at his home in Idaho Springs and just gave him a brand new truck. The company said it wanted to give him the car as a thank you for spreading positivity with his videos.

Ocean Spray teamed up with a car dealership in Idaho to give him the car, which came fully stocked with a drink of his choice – I think you can guess what he chose.

via Instagram @sayernissan

Nathan Apodaca has also had some crazy sponsorship deals

Now he’s in demand all the time, Nathan got himself a Hollywood manager. He signed with Gina Rodriguez and Anthony Kotzev from Gitoni Productions and is also working with Brandilyn Snail of BMB Talent on deals.

One of his many deals includes an advert with security system company Vivint. The company debuted its “Guard Doggs” commercial featuring Nathan alongside the actual Snoop Dogg. Goals.

via YouTube

He has his own merchandise range and has managed to buy a house

Before the video fame, Nathan had been living in an RV with no running water or electricity. After his video starting picking up attention, he was asking for donations – which have helped him raise enough money to buy a car. He told E! News: “I want to get a house for my family and me. I’m talking with a realtor now. Because of the [$13K in] donations, I’m blessed to put a down payment on a house. We’re trying to make this work, that’s all I want out of this.”

He also launched his own merchandise site where you can buy hoodies, tees and caps with pictures of the iconic video on them.

He’s getting married!!!

He’s been living it up in Las Vegas, videoing himself (drinking cranberry juice of course) skateboarding through Caesar’s Palace and stopping to take pictures with fans. Papparazi were following him around a recent trip to Vegas, where he proposed to his girlfriend!!

She’s called Estela Chavez and they originally met in 2018 while they were both working at Circle Valley Produce – a wholesaler in Idaho. They are planning a December wedding after he proposed with a $22k three-carat diamond ring from Angel City Jewellers, according to TMZ.

via Instagram @doggface208

Nathan Apodaca has also had a huge teeth transformation

Recently, Nathan has also had veneers done to give himself a top smile for his future videos, obviously. And of course, he had photographers come with him to document the whole thing. He’s said to have had the procedure done at Unforgettable Smile clinic in Beverly Hills, as a “celebration of how far he’s come”.

This is probably the best thing to come out of 2020.

For more of the best TikTok videos, trends and memes – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.