15 minute test tiktok

This is how to do the 15 minutes 4 me test everyone is doing on TikTok

Remember to check up on your mates

You may have noticed on TikTok recently that instead of the usual dances, best friend check and pranks, a mental health test is actually taking over your For You page. The 15 minute test is being posted by people to raise awareness for mental wellbeing.

With the pandemic and yet another lockdown set to start in England this week, mental health is at the forefront of many conversations and people are encouraging others to speak out and look after themselves during this potentially isolating and frightening time.

And now people on TikTok are sharing their results from a mental health test alongside pictures of them looking happy to remind people smiles can cover a lot of pain and it’s important to check up on your friends and family.

But how exactly do you do the test? And what is that weird music everyone uses alongside their results? This is everything you need to know about the 15 minute test on TikTok:

What is the 15 minute test on TikTok?

The 15 minute test is a legit test that is part of an online programme designed by doctors to offer people 15 minutes of online self-help every day.

People take the test after being referred by their doctors or discovering it online, like many TikTok users have, before starting the therapy. The test results give participants a scale for stress, depression and anxiety and reveals what percentage they are for each on the scale.

@lilbbyangelbeyond proud of how far Iโ€™ve come ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ TAKE YOURS LINK IN MY BIO! ##trend##15minutes4me ##foryou##foryoupage ##xyzcbaโ™ฌ sonido original – ๐Ÿš๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐€๐’๐Ÿš

It’s not known how long the test has been on TikTok for but people include it at the end of their videos after sometimes sharing a picture of them looking happy in order to prove appearances don’t always reveal people’s true mental state.

But others use it to show how far they’ve come in their mental health journey and therefore want to celebrate. A lot of the videos are accompanied by a slowed down version of James Arthur’s song Trainwreck.

How can I do the 15 minute test from TikTok?

To take the free test follow these steps:

1. Go to 15minutes4me.com

2. Click on free test

3. Take the test and answer 26 questions about how much you agree or disagree to certain statements

4. Once you get your results either keep them to yourself or share on TikTok, either way, look after yourself

However be mindful that the test is not a diagnosis and if you are struggling please reach out to your doctor

If you or someone you know has been affected by this story, please speak to someone or contact Samaritans on 116 123 at any time. You can also contact Anxiety UK on 03444 775 774, Mind on 0300 123 3393, and Calm (Campaign against living miserably, for men aged 15 to 35) on 0800 58 58 58.

You matter.