Three new cast members have been announced for Sex Education season three

Lucius Malfoy helllooooo

Three new cast members have been announced for season three of Sex Education, including the actor playing Cal.

Harry Potter star Jason Isaacs – that’s Lucius Malfoy to you – will be playing Mr Groff’s older brother.

Singer Dua Saleh will be playing nonbinary student Cal, while Jemima Kirke will play new headmistress Hope when season three drops next year.

Filming for the show started in Wales earlier this month.

Meet the new Sex Education season 3 cast members

Netflix describe Isaac’s character, Peter Groff, as Mr Groff’s “more successful and not very modest older brother”. Mr Groff will be staying with him after his inevitable separation from Mrs Groff.

Although he presumably won’t be wearing the luscious blonde wig, Isaacs will be recognisable from his turn as Dobby-hating Harry Potter villain Lucius Malfoy.

Kirke’s character Hope is a former Moordale student, and “plans to turn Moordale back into the pillar of excellence it’s always been,” says Netflix. Doesn’t bode well for the rampant shagging.

sex education season three cast

Jemima Kirke, who will play Hope

Kirke played Jessa in HBO’s Girls, and also starred opposite Jamie Dornan in Untogether.

Cal, played by Dua Saleh, will “instantly clash with Hope’s new vision for the school.”

sex education season three cast

Dua Saleh, who will play Cal

Saleh is a gender nonconforming Sudanese-American artist, based in Minneapolis. Their character is described as a “non-binary stoner kid”.

Of course, all the main cast members will also be returning for season three.

The release date for Sex Education season three on Netflix has not yet been confirmed. To make sure you’re the first to know, and for all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.