Selling Sunset’s Chrishell reveals ‘some people have left’ The Oppenheim Group

Praying it’s Davina

Chrishell from Netflix’s Selling Sunset has revealed some people have left The Oppenheim Group and if queen Christine has quit, I’m rioting.

In an interview with Good Morning Britain yesterday Chrishell said the brokerage has split and people have left. We already know Brett has left but Christine was hinting even more of the realtors have gone.

She said: “Some people have left, the brokerage has split, if the cameras picked up now, there’s a lot to pick up on.”

via Netflix

During the interview Chrishell commented on the friendships within the brokerage and said they’re not all friendly but they do try to be.

She said: “I have to say, a lot of us get along so well, it’s like a dysfunctional family. There is some splintering happening in the group but that’s real life.

“I’m not going to sugar coat it. We’re not all friends, we don’t all get along. But we try to.”

So she gave away no clues who has left the brokerage but it’s possible it’s Maya after she talked heavily on Selling Sunset about leaving The Oppenheim Group to go to Miami. Or it could be Christine, who has spoken out about wanting to have her own spin-off show.

In an interview with Vogue, Christine said she was tired of sharing the screen with “those five other bitches” and wants her own show.

via Netflix

Either way I don’t want anyone to leave, what about the drama?

Featured image credit: Netflix

All three seasons of Selling Sunset are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.