christine quinn spin-off

Selling Sunset’s Christine wants her own spin-off show and I’m so here for it

‘I’m so tired of sharing screen time with those five other bitches’

In case you hadn’t noticed Christine Quinn carries Netflix’s Selling Sunset, without her it would just be Chrishell crying, Romain being the straight up king he is and a bunch of nice houses. Christine brings the sass, drama and incredible outfits. But now she apparently wants to step away from Selling Sunset and have her own spin-off show.

In an interview with Vogue (yes she really is that iconic) Christine revealed her plans for a spin-off show. She said was tired of having to share screen time with the rest of the girls.

Christine said: “A spin-off solo show would be a great idea. I’m so tired of sharing screen time with those five other bitches – I’m done. Give me my own show already!”

via Netflix

In the interview Christine Quinn also revealed apart from her spin-off plans she is also starting new business of her own but will always be interested in real estate.

She said: “Real estate will always be a part of my life because it’s something I love and it’s something you can do under your own steam. I’m starting a new business of my own – the details are to be confirmed because I’m working on my branding, visual and verbal identity.”

Christine said “inclusivity and diversity” are important to her and so she wants to work on that for her mystery business.

She said: “Inclusivity and diversity are important to me, so I want to work on all of those aspects that come with having a company before I throw something into the world.”

via Netflix

Oh and perhaps the biggest reveal of the interview is that she wants kids soon. She said: “Having kids in a year or so would be amazing – imagine little Christines running around?”

Her kids would easily be the best dressed in LA.

Selling Sunset season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.