Meet your new favs, the three experts in Netflix series Say I Do

They are the Queer Eye of weddings

This week Netflix blessed with Say I Do, the show which we have all been calling out to fill the easy-viewing, reality TV hole in our hearts. Say I Do follows three experts, as they meet couples who, for many different reasons, haven’t been able to get married or get the dream weddings they deserve.

The eight-part series is from the creators of Queer Eye, so you know it’s going to be good, and it’s like the Queer Eye of weddings. Prepare some tissues and to have a new-found love for the three angels sent to help the couples. Here’s everything you need to know about the Say I Do experts: Jeremiah, Thai and Gabriele.

Jeremiah Brent

Age: 35

Say I Do, experts, cast, Netflix, Jeremiah Brent, age, Instagram, husband, children, about, career, job

via Netflix

Jeremiah is the interior expert on Say I Do, who sorts venues and their design for the day. He was born in California and first discovered he had a flare for interiors when he needed a new cabinet, so just decided to build it himself.

In 2011 he founded his design firm, Jeremiah Brent Design, a full service interior design firm based in Los Angeles and New York City. It specialises in residential, commercial, and hospitality design.

Jeremiah is openly gay and got engaged to fellow interior designer, Nate Berkus, in 2013. They married the next year. The couple have two children together, from egg donors, a daughter called Poppy and a son called Oskar.

Jeremiah has been on TV before. He and his husband had a show called Nate & Jeremiah: Save My Houseand another on TLC called Nate & Jeremiah By Design.

Jeremiah Brent, Instagram

via Instagram @jeremiahbrent

He has 515k followers on Instagram at the moment, and he’s an interior designer, so you guessed it – his feed is extremely aesthetically pleasing.

Thai Nguyen

Age: 40

Say I Do, experts, cast, Netflix, Thai Nguyen, age, Instagram, born, about, career, job

via Netflix

Thai is the fashion expert on Say I Do, his role is to design and make the perfect wedding dress. He was born in South Vietnam but in 1993 his family moved to Los Angeles. He got into designing when he first learned to sew aged just nine.

He’s now founded his own atelier in Hollywood. On his website it lists celebrities he’s dressed and they include names such as Leona Lewis, Bebe Rexha, Emma Roberts, Ashley Graham, Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Lopez, Carly Rae Jepsen, Ariana Grande and Katy Perry.

Thai Nguyen, Instagram

via Instagram @thainguyenatelier

Thai currently has 22.7k followers on his Instagram account, where he shares loads of pictures of his designs and celebrities wearing them.

Gabriele Bertaccini

Age: 35

Say I Do, experts, cast, Netflix, Gabriele Bertaccini, age, Instagram, born, about, career, job, Italy

via Netflix

The third and final of the Say I Do experts is Gabriele, the food pro who puts together all of the catering. He was born in Florence, and on the show he opens up about being gay and coming from a Mormon Italian family, as well as being told his is HIV positive.

Gabriele later moved to the United States and he now lives in Los Angeles. He founded Il Tocco Food and Culinary Mischief, which are catering companies that create personalised dining experiences in Phoenix, London, New York, Florence and Los Angeles.

Gabriele Bertaccini, Instagram

via Instagram @chefgabebertaccini

He has 28.4k followers on Instagram, where he shares loads of pictures of his very enviable lifestyle. He shares loads of pictures of him out with his dogs, by the beach and eating amazing looking food.

You can watch the experts in Say I Do on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.