Meet the husbands, fiancés and boyfriends of the Queer Eye Fab Five

I believe in true love

Queer Eye season five is on Netflix. So that means getting prepared to cry as the Fab Five transform people’s lives and make us all believe the world is an ok place after all. But have you ever sat back and watched the show and wondered what the Fab Five’s lives are like? Who are the partners of our fav Queer Eye five? Where do they all live? How did they meet?

It’s time to meet all the partners of the Fab Five on Netflix’s Queer Eye. Be prepared to love them all even more, if that’s possible.

Tan France and Rob France

Queer Eye, partners, boyfriend, husband, fiance, Netflix, Fab Five, Tan France, Rob France

via Instagram @tanfrance

British fashion expert, Tan France, married his husband Rob France in 2013. They met in 2008 and had previously been in a long distance relationship. Rob is a paediatric nurse and illustrator from Wyoming, USA.

On the side of his nursing work, Rob has an Instagram account to showcase his illustrations (@robfranceillustration), which is verified with nearly 100k followers. Rob has said him and Tan share very similar interests – both are passionate about fashion. Rob was raised a Mormon and in Tan’s book, Naturally Tan, Tan calls him his “Mormon cowboy”.

via Instagram @tanfrance

The couple seem fairly private and don’t really post about each other much on social media.

Antoni Porowski and Kevin Harrington

Queer Eye, partners, boyfriend, husband, fiance, Netflix, Fab Five, Antoni Parowski, Kevin Harrington

via Instagram @antoni

Antoni made it official with his new boyfriend, Kevin Harrington, at Halloween last year. They dressed as Blockbuster employees back from the dead when they went to Bette Midler and Heidi Klum’s Halloween parties.

Kevin is a New York based advertising executive, working for Johannes Leonardo as a Strategy Director. He was born in NY, but only recently returned to the US after working in Australia and New Zealand.

via Instagram @antoni

The couple share quite a few cute snaps of them celebrating events together and going away. We might learn even more about them as a couple, because Antoni is currently developing a Netflix rom-com loosely based on his dating life.

Bobby Berk and Dewey Do

Queer Eye, partners, boyfriend, husband, fiance, Netflix, Fab Five, Bobby Berk, Dewey Do

via Instagram @bobby

Bobby and his husband Dewey have been married for seven years. They currently live together in LA and Dewey works as a maxillofacial surgeon. According to People magazine, Bobby and his husband live in a converted train station – which is so Bobby it actually hurts.

Bobby shares quite a few pictures of them together, but not much else is known about them as a couple. They tend to stay out the spotlight and Dewey is private on Instagram. Sorry!

But look at this throwback snap of them:

via Instagram @bobby

It’s captioned: “#fbf with the one I love the most ♥️ #2011”. I love them.

Karamo Brown and Ian Jordan

Queer Eye, partners, boyfriend, husband, fiance, Netflix, Fab Five, Karamo Brown, Ian Jordan

via Instagram @karamo

Karamo and his fiancé Ian have been together for around nine years. They reportedly met in late 2010 outside a nightclub in LA. Ian is a director and has two sons from a previous relationship.

It was Karamo who asked Ian to marry him, in May 2018. He posted on Instagram that they were engaged, saying he had asked in front of their family and friends. Their wedding was meant to be in October of this year, but may have been delayed because of the current global situation. So we’ll have to wait longer to see them tie the knot.

Since being in isolation, Karamo proposed again on Ian’s birthday and to be honest, these two make me believe in true love.

Jonathan Van Ness

Queer Eye, partners, boyfriend, husband, fiance, Netflix, Fab Five, Jonathan Van Ness

via Instagram @jvn

It looks as though Jonathan is currently single, and loving it. He had previously been dating Wilco Froneman in 2018, but on Instagram Jonathan confirmed they had broken up. He wrote: “She taught me love, she taught me patience, how she handles pain, that s—s amazing. I’ve loved and I’ve lost but that’s not what I see because look what I found ain’t no need for searching, rounding out my 2018 with a very gorg THANK U NEXT. #selflove.”

Queer Eye season five is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.