‘Say I Do’ on Netflix is about to fill the trash TV hole in our lives

It’s from the creators of Queer Eye

A new reality show is coming to Netflix next week called Say I Do – and if you’re missing a good trash TV show in your life this is about to be it.

The series is from the creators of Queer Eye, and sees couples who haven’t had a chance to make it down the aisle get help planning proposals and their weddings. The series will be released on July 1st, next week.

Say I Do, Netflix, show, wedding, dating, reality, series, new, about, plot, experts, release date, trailer

via Netflix

Say I Do sees eight couples get the wedding of their dreams

In the show, eight couples will get professional help planning proposals and their wedding days. In you love Queer Eye’s Fab Five you’re about love the Say I Do trio of experts –  interior designer Jeremiah Brent, fashion designer Thai Nguyen and chef Gabriele Bertaccini.

The weddings are all surprises and everything from the proposal to walking down the aisle all happens in one week. We’ll learn all about each couple and see the trio working their magic for the big day – be it all very very rushed. It sounds like if you took Don’t Tell The Bride, and added some Love Is Blind drama to spice it up a bit.

The Netflix synopsis says: “In this reality show, couples overcome obstacles to celebrate their love in surprise dream weddings designed by three experts in less than one week.”

Watch the trailer for Say I Do on Netflix here:

Get your tissues ready for this one.

Say I Do is available on Netflix from July 1st. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.