Celebrity MasterChef starts tonight and this is the full line up

Tom from The Apprentice will be cooking

Gregg Wallace and John Torrode are back with a bunch of B-List celebs who will inevitably fail at getting their fondants to rise – it’s Celebrity MasterChef time.

The lineup of 20 celebrities this year includes reality stars, Olympians and Baga Chipz. Yes one of the finalists of Drag Race UK will be joining Gregg and John in the kitchen and cooking in drag. I cannot wait.

Celebrity MasterChef starts tonight on BBC One at 9pm and the celebs will be split up into four groups of five competing in a number of heats before reaching the semi-finals and then the grand finale.

The series was filmed before lockdown and will feature the usual invention test, cooking under a professional chef and catering for up to 100 people.

These are all the celebrities taking part in Celebrity MasterChef 2020:

Myles Stephenson

via Instagram @mylesraksu

Celebrity MasterChef will be Myles’ second reality show in the last 12 months after he took part in I’m A Celebrity at end of last year and caused all that drama with Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osbourne.

For those who don’t know Myles is part of the band Rak-Su and went out with Gabby Allen from Love Island.

Judy Murray

via Instagram @judymurray_

Fair play to Judy Murray for being able to make a successful TV career because her son is one of the best tennis players in the world. Before MasterChef Judy also appeared on Strictly, where she lasted eight weeks and her highest score from Craig was a four.

Thomas Skinner

via Instagram @Iamtomskinner

Yes everyone’s favourite candidate from The Apprentice last year will be joining Gregg and John in the kitchen.

He has his own pillow company and was fired from The Apprentice after the ninth task.

Karen Gibson

via Instagram @mskarengibson

Karen is the conductor and founder of The Kingdom Choir who played at Meghan and Harry’s wedding. Karen and the choir travelled all over America performing and appearing on a number of talk shows.

Amar Latif

via Instagram @theamarlatif

Amar is a blind entrepreneur and presenter. He is the founder and director of Traveleyes which is a travel company that specialises in running holidays for blind people.

Last year he presented the BBC Two travel series “Travelling Blind” alongside Sara Pascoe, he’s also presented a number of other shows and directed a documentary about blindness.

Judi Love

via Instagram @1judilove

Another Judi joining Celebrity MasterChef 2020, this time though it’s Judi Love who is a panellist on Loose Women.

She’s also a comedian, radio presenter and she’s been hosting Quarantine Date Night on her Instagram during lockdown.

Pete Wicks

via Instagram @p_wicks01

Pete the pirate from TOWIE is also joining John and Greg. He’s been on TOWIE forever and had many memorable moments on screen including his relationship with Megan McKenna.

He’s best mates with Sam Thompson and has appeared on Celebs Go Dating.

Lady Leshurr

via Instagram @imladyleshurr

Lady Leshurr is a rapper, known for her Queen’s Speech series of freestyles. She’s said going on MasterChef was one of the “biggest fails” as she only knows how to cook salmon.

Dom Littlewood

Dom Littlewood has presented loads of shows including Fake Britain, Cowboy Builders and Street Patrol UK.

He appeared on Strictly in 2007 and was voted off in week five.

Baga Chipz

via Instagram @bagachipz

Baga was one of the finalists of the first Drag Race UK. She has since gone onto having her own web series on Netflix alongside the winner of UK Drag Race, The Vivienne.

Baga is doing MasterChef in drag and that is impressive, will she be making chips though?

Jeff Brazier

via Instagram @jeffbrazier

We all love Jeff Brazier and all the work he’s done for opening the conversation around grief following the death of Jade Goody.

He’s a TV presenter and already been on a number of reality shows including Dancing on Ice and Celebrity SAS.

Sam Quek

via Instagram @samquek13

Sam is an Olympian who won gold in the 2016 Olympics as part of the GB hockey team. Celebrity MasterChef will be Sam’s second reality show as she has already taken part in I’m A Celebrity in 2016 where she finished in fourth place.

Gethin Jones

via Instagram @gethincjones

Easily one of the fittest contestants on this year’s MasterChef. Gethin is a presenter who worked on Blue Peter and a number of other shows.

He took part in Strictly Come Dancing, is it a requirement of being on MasterChef that you’ve also been on Strictly?

Shyko Amos

via Instagram @shykoamos

Shyko is an actress who has appeared in Death in Paradise and A Very English Scandal. She’s also got a very lovely Instagram with lots of nice selfies.

John Barnes

John Barnes is a former footballer and manager, now he’s a commentator on ESPN and SuperSport. John was also on Strictly in 2007 with Dom Littlewood.

Phil Daniels

Phil is an actor who is most known for being on Eastenders as Kevin Wicks. He also appeared on Blur’s Parklife single in 1994.

He was ALSO on Strictly Come Dancing, so Celebrity MasterChef won’t be his first reality show. Let’s hope he lasts longer than the four episodes on Strictly.

Felicity Montagu

Felicity is an actress who was in Bridget Jones’ Diary as Perpetua, Bridget’s annoying colleague. She’s also been in Alan Partridge.

Riyadh Khalaf

via Instagram @riyadhk

Riyadh is a YouTuber who has over 337k subscribers. He also hosts the BBC Sounds podcast “Unexpected Fluids” which is all about real life sex stories that go horribly wrong.

He’s also written a book called “Yay! You’re Gay! Now What?: A Gay Boy’s Guide to Life” which has plenty of advice for young queer men. 

Crissy Rock

via Instagram @crissyrock_

Crissy is best known for her role as Janey on Benidorm. She’s previously competed in I’m A Celebrity in 2011 and then a year later in Celebrity Come Dine With Me.

On Come Dine With Me there was no time for food as there was a lot of drama. CBB contestant Jasmine Lennard was kicked off the special for allegedly threatening Crissy and X Factor contestant Marcus Collins. 

Sir Matthew Pinsent

Sir Matthew is an Olympic rower and won four gold medals. After he retried from rowing Matthew became a BBC sports presenter.

He’s married to Demetra Koutsoukos who is the current CEO of Charlotte Tilbury.