Quiz: Which character from Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again are you?

We can’t all be Harry

We may not be able to go on holiday this year but thanks to Netflix we’ll be able to escape to a Greek Island with our three potential fathers and open a hotel in our dead mother’s honour. Yes that’s right Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again has been added to Netflix.

Arguably even better than the first Mamma Mia film, thanks to the addition of Young Bill, we can spend our summer days watching young Donna hook up with Sam, Bill and Harry all over again on that beautiful island.

The three potential fathers, along with Donna and her two best friends Rosie and Tanya have distinct personalities. Some of them are carefree, independent and up for anything like Donna and Bill. Whereas others are all about men and wine aka Tanya. Or there’s Harry who seems very reserved but is actually the world’s greatest dancer once you put some ABBA on.

Each of our personalities matches up to one of the main characters in Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again and thanks to the constant flashbacks to the young Donna – we really get a deep dive into their characters.

So which Mamma Mia character are you? Take this quiz to find out:

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.