You can get paid $1,000 to watch true crime documentaries for a day

Sign. Me. Up.

If you think you’re true crime obsessed then now is your time to shine because a streaming company is giving you the chance to get paid $1,000 to binge watch true crime documentaries for 24-hours straight.

Magellan Documentaries, a streaming company which specialises in factual shows, is looking for someone with a “passion” for true crime to take on the job. The ideal candidate is described as being able to “handle the creepiest serial killer, the grizzliest details, and the haunting spookiness of the paranormal. So much so that our candidate is willing to stream it nonstop for 24-hours straight. They will enthusiastically document their All-Night Crime Watch on their social channels so their followers can watch to see if they crack…or not.”

The shows they will be enlisted to watch are:

• “Manson’s Missing Victims” – 47 min

• “Manson 40 Years Later” – 90 min

• “Tortured to Death: Murdering the Nanny” – 44 min

• “Murder on the Internet” – 86 min

• “Women on Death Row” – 53 min

• “Killer in the Family” – 45 min

• “Columbine Massacre: In the Killer’s Mind” –  51 min

• “Last Confessions of the Cannibal” – 58 min

• “Behind Bars” – 288 min

• “Parachute Murder Plot”-  46 min

• “Art Trafficking: Gray Market” – 53 min

• “Crimes that Made History” – 130 min

• “Jonestown: Paradise Lost” – 200 min

• “Undercover Asia” – 132 min

• “Trafficking Pills” – 54 min

• “Delhi Cops” – 92 min

If you are chosen you will get the $1,000 fee, plus a one-year free subscription to the site and three, three month subscriptions for your friends and family.

All you have to do to apply is send off some basic details about yourself and about 100 words about how much you love true crime. And if you can’t quite do it in the 24-hours, you can do it in 48 and still get the money afterwards.

If you think you’re exactly what they’re looking for, you can apply to get paid to watch true crime documentaries here. Good luck!