Netflix is releasing a new dating show that sounds like a better version of Love Island

They win 100k if they don’t have sex

Netflix has a new dating show coming out called Too Hot to Handle and this is definitely going to fill the Love Is Blind shaped hole in your life.

We’re going to need something to get us through lockdown and thank god Netflix were listening to us and they’re now dropping a new reality show where the contestants could win $100,000.

The show is based around the single contestants not being allowed to touch each other and it sounds incredibly frustrating and literally all of us stuck inside right now.

What is Netflix’s Too Hot To Handle about?

In the show 10 singles from around the world will live in a luxury villa where they will compete to win $100,000. The downside is they’re not allowed to touch each other.

The more they break the rules, the more the prize money goes down. They’re not allowed to kiss, engage in heavy petting or even masturbate during the show and it’s a test to see if they can actually form an emotional connection with no sex involved.

The synopsis says: “10 young, hot singles from around the world come together in a seaside paradise for what they think will be the most exotic and erotic summer of their lives— but there’s a twist.

“These commitment-phobes who love a casual hook-up, will have to give up all hanky panky for the entire retreat if they want to win the $100,000 grand prize.

“No kissing, no heavy petting, and no self-gratification of any kind. With every slip, the prize money goes down. In this luxury no-bone zone, will the serial singletons be able to form deeper emotional connections? Or will the temptation simply be too hot to handle?”

When is Too Hot to Handle on Netflix out?

The show will be dropping on Netflix on April 17th, so we’ve got just over two weeks to wait until our lives can be taken over by other people’s dating.

There is sadly no trailer yet and we have no idea who is going to be in it but I am so excited!

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.