‘Five Guys A Week’ is an ‘addictive’ mix of Love Is Blind and Come Dine With Me

Suddenly, I am very interested

You know what’s funny? The fact that we all thought Love Is Blind was as wild as 2020 dating shows could get. Oh how wrong we were, because enter Five Guys A Week: The craziest and quite possibly most bizarre television programme that has ever got the green light.

The show follows different women as they host five men in their homes for a week. It’s like if you got Love Is Blind and flipped it on it’s head to create the most intense face-on dating you’ve ever seen. It’s crazy, savage and very weird – but definitely the sort of show you’ll be hooked on.

Five Guys A Week, Five Guys, Channel 4, Dating, show, new, review, Twitter, tweets, memes, about, trailer, watch

Cosy x

Five Guys A Week is a new dating show on Channel 4

The basic idea of the show is that each episode sees a woman invite five guys to live in her house for a week. She gradually kicks them out in a bid to find her perfect man at the end.

The Channel 4 synopsis for the show reads: “The dating show that puts the woman in charge. One single girl invites five guys who are looking for love to move into her home and live with her for a week… all at the same time.”

They all cook together, sleep under the same roof, go clubbing together and it’s all very intense. The girl has to savagely kick the men out one by one until she’s left with her favourite.

It’s being called a mixture of Love Is Blind and Come Dine With Me, ‘genius’ and ‘absurd’

If you want some serious reviews of the crazy AF show, The Telegraph said you’ll be “hooked to this absurd, exhausting and voyeuristic new dating show”. The review said you “can’t tear your eyes away” and the show is “strangely riveting”.

Twitter has a lot to say as well. Tweets about the show have called it “genius”, “addictive” and have said they can’t get enough of it.

Watch the trailer for Five Guys A Week here:

Five Guys A Week is on every Tuesday at 9:15pm on Channel 4. The first episode is available on demand now, and other episodes will be uploaded to 4OD after airing.