Area 51 live stream: People are actually at the zone right now

They wanna see them aliens

Hide Images

They day is here, the countdown is over. The apparent "storm Area 51 raid" is scheduled for right now. And people are in the restricted zone and there's an Area 51 live stream of the event that you can watch.

What is the Area 51 raid?

Back in July a Facebook event was circulating called "Storm Area 51: They Can't Stop All of Us" where over two million people listed themselves as "going".

The Area 51 event page

The Facebook event described the plan, saying: "We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Centre tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens."

Btw, Naruto running is named after Naruto Uzumaki, the star of the Japanese anime series. He basically sprints with his arms stretched behind him.

The theory was if everyone went to Area 51 together, the US government literally couldn't shoot them all. Everyone could finally "see them aliens" that the theorists believe are there.

There are signs all over the zone saying it's a restricted area and apparently signs there say the US government are able to use "deadly force" if anyone trespasses onto the area.

Despite the Facebook page being taken down, and the obvious risk of being shot if you go there – it looks like people have still made the trip. There are reports of camper vans and hundreds of people turning up at Rachel's only business – an extraterrestrial-themed motel and restaurant. Rachel is a remote desert town of 50 people a short distance from the military base.

Watch the Area 51 live stream right here:

Yes, there is actually an Area 51 live stream, so you can get in on the action.

Is this… actually happening?