These 27 Jacob Rees-Mogg memes are the only interesting thing about Brexit
The only politics I have time for
In some lighter Brexit news, Jacob Rees-Mogg memes are now a thing after he was caught slouching in a three-hour late-night debate on Brexit.
We get it, Brexit is boring. The process is tiresome and can anyone really be bothered for a snap election? It's gotten so bad that even MPs are slouching and falling asleep in Parliament. It looks like everything is falling down around us. Making memes out of it is the only positivity we have left to cling to.
Whilst Jacob Rees-Mogg was chilling out, everyone was shouting at him to "sit up man" and he just didn't care one bit.
Jacob Rees-Mogg's "The Slump" is now being called one of the "power poses of 2019". Jacob Rees-Mogg memes have started a movement and there's no sign of it slowing down.
Here are all the best Jacob Rees-Mogg memes of him slumped out in Parliament. You're welcome.
1. I really tried
2. Nailed it
— Tom Tom (@tightropetom) September 3, 2019
3. Act natural x
4. This is so disturbing
Sleepwalking into disaster pic.twitter.com/C06GRR4H1O
— cyriak harris (@cyriakharris) September 4, 2019
— MACHINMAYER (@machinmayer) September 4, 2019
6. Is this from Love Island????
— i_am_n̶o̶t̶_a_robot (@Wonderwol_) September 4, 2019
7. I mean… ok
8. WHO DID THIS
9. A masterpiece
— Bruce Lauderdale (@BruceLauderdale) September 4, 2019
10. Look at him go x
— Liam Smith (@giantworks) September 4, 2019
11. Looks bad for the rest of the season
— SunderLAD (@LadSunder) September 4, 2019
12. Just Jacob Rees-Mogg watching the late night drama unfold
13. Sleep tight sweet prince x
— old cumbria (@cumbriaoldrural) September 4, 2019
14. I would watch this cameo tbh
15. This is quite peak lol
— LT WADE (@liamtwade) September 4, 2019
16. He does make that sofa look real comfy
17. Omg this is the best one yet STOP
18. A smooth criminal x
19. Draw me like one of your French girls x
20. Part two
— Cathy Murphy (@CathyMurphy1983) September 4, 2019
21. He makes a good fairytale princess
22. I KNEW his slouch represented something
24. Imagine walking into your uni room and seeing this
— Poundland (@Poundland) September 4, 2019
25. Everyone is coming for him looool
— Translink (@Translink_NI) September 5, 2019
26. If he comes with it that's a good price imo
27. You're welcome
— Marnanel Thurman – @firstname.lastname@example.org (@marnanel) September 4, 2019
For even more incredible memes, follow @thetab_ on Instagram.