Image may contain: Photo, Portrait, Photography, Smile, Head, Human, Person, Face

The ‘imagine how tired we are’ meme is my whole mood for 2019

This meme is the only thing that understands me

Sometimes memes really encapsulate an entire mood. The "imagine how tired we are" meme does just that. It's a Rose McGowan meme and it sums up exactly how everyone feels, all of the time. Tired.

A lecturer moaning about being tired of marking an essay we spent hours on? Imagine how tired we are. Friends sick and tired of getting drunk and forgetting an entire night? Imagine how tired we are. The list could go on. This meme is the third world struggles of every day in a five second clip.

Where did the Rose McGowan meme come from?

The original video is a five second clip from an interview with Rose McGowan on ABC News a year ago. In the video she is discussing the arrest of Harvey Weinstein.

Image may contain: imagine how tired we are meme, Rose McGowan, meme, reaction, viral, video, tweet, Twitter, clip, examples, best, funny, origin, interview, ABC News, Harvey Weinstein, Female, Head, Poster, Advertisement, Person, Face, Human

Rose McGowan in her ABC News interview

The interviewer is talking about how more and more names kept coming out in the case and Rose McGowan replies: "Imagine how tired we are. Imagine how tired we are of it."

This reaction quickly became a meme, coined the "Rose McGowan meme" or the "imagine how tired we are meme".

Proper Twitter stans are claiming the video has been used as a reaction meme since it happened a year ago, but the clip has gone big again in the past month.

Image may contain: imagine how tired we are meme, Rose McGowan, meme, reaction, viral, video, tweet, Twitter, clip, examples, best, funny, origin, interview, ABC News, Harvey Weinstein, Label, Word, Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Text, Person, Human

Sorry x

Some of the best imagine how tired we are meme examples

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

This is the only reaction meme that matters right now. We are all so tired.