Image may contain: Accessory, Accessories, Jewelry, Necklace, Face, Female, Pillow, Cushion, Human, Person

Jordan decides he’s going to crack on with India tonight!

And Anna finds out!!! Drama!!

Last night, the villa was shook when Jordan said his head could be turned by India – mere days after making Anna his girlfriend.

Well, in tonight's episode, it all blows up. Spoilers ahead, obviously.

Speaking to Curtis, Jordan confesses he might have rushed into things with Anna. The prospect of India is turning his head.

“I feel like over the past couple of days I’ve had a few good conversations with India. I actually get on with her really well," he says.

"I’m finding myself looking forward to bumping into her in the villa and having a conversation with her.”

Image may contain: Head, Hair, Face, Person, Human, Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses

In the Beach Hut, he elaborates: “Since India has come into the villa, we get on really well. Obviously, she’s a good-looking girl. It’s definitely something I’m going to process in my head and decide what to do in due course.”

The next day, Jordan and Curtis chat on the swing seat. Jordan says: "I think I've confirmed the location of my head – India"

Image may contain: Kissing, Kiss, Female, Hair, Face, Make Out, Hug, Human, Person

BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS JORDAN?

What follows is an absolute trail of playground gossip:

Curtis tells Maura.

Jordan goes to chat to India.

Maura spots this, and is outraged he's cracking on before telling Anna.

Before Curtis can intervene, Maura goes over to Anna.

There, she tells Anna: "He's cracking on with India. He likes India."

And, understandably, Anna is fuming.

Fuck. My. Life. This is the worst thing to happen to the country today.