The 63 best Game of Thrones memes you need RIGHT NOW

Bran Stark is a meme lord

Hide Images

The return of Game of Thrones wasn't exactly bloodshed and battles, but season eight, episode one was a good sign of what's to come. The first episode has got everyone reacting on social media, the critics have all had their say, and anyone that doesn't watch Game of Thrones has accepted they have no place in any conversations anymore. You can't go on Twitter without seeing spoilers, and your entire newsfeed is littered with Game of Thrones memes.

There's now a tedious week-long gap without Game of Thrones, waiting for episode two to be aired. So in the mean time, feast your eyes on the 63 ultimate Game of Thrones memes about season eight, episode one – the only list of memes you will need for the rest of the week.

All the best Game of Thrones memes from season eight, episode one

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

26.

27.

28.

29.

30.

31.

32.

33.

34.

35.

36.

37.

38.

39.

40.

41.

42.

And here's a subsection of Game of Thrones memes just about Bran Stark, the new meme lord

43.

44.

45.

46.

47.

48.

49.

50.

51.

52.

53.

54.

55.

56.

57.

58.

59.

60.

61.

62.

63.

When does Game of Thrones season eight, episode two air and how many episodes are there?

Season eight, episode two of Game of Thrones will air in the US on HBO on Sunday at 9pm Eastern time. In the UK, this is a 2am start, for hard core fans. It's shown at this time on Sky Atlantic, and then repeated on Monday evening. You can also stream all Game of Thrones episodes on Sky Atlantic.

HBO has released a preview of next week's episode – which looks immense – you can watch it here!!!

If you haven't had a chance to catch up on Game of Thrones before the new season, here's the GoT writer sharing the 21 episodes you should rewatch to be up to date for season eight.

There will be six episodes in the new season, all of which are over an hour long, and then a full length, behind the scenes documentary!!!