Image may contain: Person, People, Human

The Trash Gossip Column: Amber Davies’ SECRET new boyfriend! And I can’t stop looking at Olivia Buckland’s honeymoon pics

Serving you hot gossip with a side of trash

Welcome to The Tab's Trash TV gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the internet today.

Olivia Buckland and Alex Bowen's honeymoon pictures will make you believe in love again

They've been travelling around Sri Lanka for the past week and will be going to the Maldives next.

In other love-related news, Ollie Locke of Made in Chelsea is engaged!

The engagement was announced in the "forthcoming marriages" section of The Times. Ollie posted on Instagram: “I have known him for 10 years, and at many of my most important life moments he was in the background.

“Earlier this year we realised that what we had both been looking for was standing in front of us all along, the greatest hint was probably that we already have the same surname!

“I have never been happier and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with someone who makes me smile like this every day! On Sunday I said yes Xx.”

Kady McDermott is going out with Miles from TOWIE

AND Kady is set to make a debut on The Only Way Is Essex where she comes to face with Miles' ex Courtney Green. Awkward.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoKgNtblxXT

Amber Davies' new boyfriend is also from TOWIE

Amber Davies and Chris Clark have been on a number of intimate dates. A source told The Sun: “Amber and Chris have been dating for a couple of months now and it’s starting to get serious. There’s no denying the chemistry between them and they’re very much each other’s types.

“They hoped to keep it secret for as long as possible – but still haven’t been able to resist liking one another’s Instagram pictures. For now, they’re really enjoying meeting up when Amber is in London and things are definitely looking promising for them to become official.”

Wait, are The Apprentice's new contestants hot?

Forget the wrinkly candidates of the past, the Apprentice has got a brand new cast who look like they belong more in the Love Island villa than in the boardroom. Is BBC struggling to get good ratings?

People are CONVINCED Meghan Markle is pregnant

It all comes down to a theory posted by a royal expert last year. When Kate Middleton announced her previous pregnancies, it was always after she changed up her hair.

People have now noticed a difference in Meghan's hair when she attended a the Coach Core Awards at Loughborough University yesterday. Does this mean she's pregnant? ?

Is Spencer Matthews… ok?

I'm just going to leave one of his most recent Instagram posts here:

And also the strange collaboration he did with Kit Kat:

JP has returned his house keys to Binky

They announced their split last week and now they were pictured exchanging belongings and JP was handed Binky's keys back to her.

Survival of the Fittest won't be returning

Love Island's "winter version" has been axed just after one series!

But The Bodyguard is going to go on for another THREE SERIES

Speaking to The Sun, the show's creator said he has been "very fortunate" with the success of the first season.

He continued: "It's probably fair to say we would probably approach any thoughts of a second series with the idea that it would create an opportunity for a third or fourth."

A t-shirt which has the iconic Love Island phrase: "What time is your flight" is coming

It's not out yet but In The Style is releasing it soon!

Lauren Goodger's birthday looked… fun

She celebrated her 32nd in the famous Essex club Faces in a really interesting leather dress. See the photos from the borderline tragic party here.