Five places you need to try for bottomless brunch in Nottingham

Did someone say Beveragino?

Since the introduction of BoJo’s 10pm curfew and the new ban on mixing households, our options to socialise have been further limited but alas, there is still hope! Instagram feeds across Lenton have been flooded with endless boomerangs of clinking glasses and whilst it might result in you sending that ‘You up?’ text at 4pm, it is time to swap the main floor for mimosas. Here are five bottomless brunches that you need to try:

1. Turtle Bay

When?: Everyday, 10am-5pm (last sitting 3pm)

How much?: £27pp

It is clear to see why everyone has been raving about Turtle’s Bay bottomless brunch because it’s the only place that offers ALL their cocktails unlimited for two hours alongside any brunch dish, burger or roti! If you’re looking for some reggae with your rum, this is the place for you and what’s more is that their prices don’t rise throughout the day so all you bed-heads can enjoy your lie-ins.

2. Las Iguanas

When?: Sunday-Friday, 12pm-5pm (last sitting 3pm) and Saturday 12pm-3pm (last sitting 1pm)

How much?: £24.95pp

If you are lo0king for a fuss-free affair, Las Iguanas’ brunch deal offers unlimited Prosecco or draught beer with a starter and main. You can upgrade to unlimited Mojitos and Caipirinhas for an extra £5pp and whilst this brunch may be a bit on the pricier side for what it offers, it is completely made up for by the flawless food.

3. The Hockley Arts Club

When?: Saturday and Sunday, 12pm-6pm

How much?: £19.95-£34.95pp

Hockley Arts offers a stylish twist on brunch in the form of a bottomless Afternoon Tea catering for all the veggies, vegans and gluten-free pals in your household. They offer three types of Afternoon Teas depending on whether you want to have just one drink, go bottomless or alcohol-free. If you’re looking for an excuse to dress up and wear your new Zara fit, this is the perfect boujee event for you and the gorgeous decor will be a perfect backdrop for your next insta pic!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCoIJE-DiEJ/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

4. Das Kino

When?: Saturday, 12.30pm-3.30pm (last sitting 1.30pm)

How much?: £39.95pp

The price might put you off but hear me out! As well as the unlimited Prosecco and disco-themed cocktails you can enjoy UNLIMITED (yes, that says unlimited) sourdough pizza alongside Drag Queen bingo, live entertainment and the best and worst music of the last 30 years! That’s so much to pack into two hours and if you are looking to fill that Crisis shaped hole in your heart, this is the closest you’re going to get!

5. Slug and Lettuce

When?: Saturday, 11am-3pm and Sunday, 12pm-3pm (last sitting 1pm)

How much?: £28pp

For all you classic brunch lovers, this ones for you. Whether it’s avo on toast you’re craving or a fat stack of pancakes, Slug and Lettuce situated by the Cornerhouse offers all the brunch favourites with unlimited Prosecco and a selection of cocktails for a classic and easy-going boozy brunch. And why not finish off the afternoon with their iconic Pornstar tree? It would be rude not to!

Whatever you’re looking for, there’s definitely an option to cater for your tastes so no excuses, get your house together and see how many bottles of Prosecco you can collectively finish in two hours … just don’t yeet them though!