Join The Tab Nottingham fashion team

We’re really fun

The Tab Nottingham is one of the most successful Tabs in the UK, your work will be read by hundreds of thousands of people and be part of an international network that’s read by over 3 million people.

We have contacts in the industry and can hook you up with freebies, samples and full wardrobes for fashion shoots, letting you build up your portfolio and put your name to something that makes you proud.

Getting involved is easy, you don’t need experience, or even a huge amount of free time. All we want is people that care about writing the stories that people want to read. Sign up here and we’ll be in touch with more info.

What you’ll be doing as part of the fashion team:

Photoshoots

We have to have fun with these. From high fashion to scandalous and sultry. Our last Valentines shoot required us oiling up topless guys. Convinced?

As one of the most read articles on The Tab this year, this piece was a major hit.

Campus styles

Every week we hunt to capture the most fashionable and unique outfits around campus and on nights out. These pieces are a great way to build up your experience and get out and do some real journalism.

Fashion features

Fashion isn’t just about taking pictures. We can offer you the chance to try out interesting trends and write about them in a funny informative style.  From getting a girl to let boys dress her for a night out to finding the best costumes of 7- legged, Nottingham is your oyster.

To sign up and to get more info, click here