Spotted at SU election night

The real winners

Last night, we found the best dressed eager beavers who waited in anticipation for the SU election results.

Did you make the cut?

Is it white and gold, or is it blue and black? It’s that dress, which the co-host for the evening Jess pairs with some platform heels. Simplicity is key.

Jess McNamee, 2nd year English, URN Presenter

Emma’s River Island jumpsuit perfectly contrasts with her popping blazer, to give the right about of colour to an elegant outfit.

Emma Ehrenberg, 2nd year International Relations, Women’s Officer

This Topshop cut-out dress of Anna’s is elegant and captivating.

Anna Richards, 4th yeat French and Spanish, URN Presenter

Esther’s playsuit from a market in Spain, shows us how to transition from Winter to Spring with dark florals.

Esther Bavington, 2nd year History, Alison Ratcliffe campaigns team

Flora’s eye for embellishments caught my attention, as this absolute steal from a charity shop is just what us savy students should be learning from.

Flora Stewart Sandeman, MA Occupational Psychology, Alison Ratcliffe Campaigns Team

Genevieve works her River Island tan block heels with her lush TK Maxx dress, showing us how to switch a look from day to night.

Genevieve Cunnell, 4th year Creative Writing

This shirt from a boutique in Essex adds something a little different to Joe’s outfit. Mixed with some classic tweed and you have a party on your chest.

Joe Turner, 3rd year Classics, Candidate for Sports Officer

Velvet is back and definitely here to stay, as we can see in Alison’s Zara dress, she makes it look modern and stylish.

Alison Ratcliffe, 3rd year Psychology, EOW Officer Candidate

Nicole’s airy True Decadence dress springs into the Spring colours with great gusto. Love the baby pink.

Nicole Ocansey, 3rd year Sociology, Presidential Candidate

We love all of Nikki’s sparkles. This Topshop bargain at the January sales definitely was of some use!

Nikki Clarke, 3rd year English, Angharad Smith’s Campaign team

Emily’s see-through panel dress from Misguided, is the easy way to show some skin without overpowering the whole outfit. All the pastels are beautiful!

Emily Holmes, 3rd year Geography and Chinese Studies, Environment and Social Justice Officer

As Macklemore-esq he looks, Harry’s super soft fur coat from eBay is exactly what you need to add that touch of cosiness to any outfit.

Harry Turnbull, 4th year Biology, Activities Officer Candidate