The Coca Cola Truck is coming to Manchester

The holidays are coming

It’s that time of year again, Halloween is over so now its time for singing to Mariah Carey and somehow never getting tired of it and watching Elf on repeat. But nothing truly marks the beginning of the festive season than the return of the Christmas Coca Cola advert.

To make the return even better, the actual truck will be visiting Manchester. It’s like a Santa sleigh but for adults.

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming

The truck will be making a nationwide tour, stopping at 44 places starting from the 17th of November.

At every stop, festive visitors will be able to board the truck and discover the inside which will be decked up in a festive paradise. Visitors will also be able to enjoy a 150 ml can of Classic, Zero Sugar or Diet Coca Cola.

Then as the sun sets, the truck will be illuminated by a special animation, which organisers say “will be powered by the crowd’s seasonal goodwill”.

The truck will be in Manchester on the 1st of December at a yet to be confirmed location and at the Intu Trafford Centre on the 2nd of December.