Loughborough’s fittest fresher winner: The boys

He cleaned up with almost half the vote

After thousands of votes and an anxious wait for our nominees The Tab can present Royce Hall student Loz Johnson as Lufbra’s fittest male fresher.

The International Relations first year stormed to victory, winning the competition with over 42 per cent of the vote.

Just look at that jaw

A delighted Loz told The Tab: “It’s a great honour to be awarded this prestigious title, It’s something I’ve worked hard for and it’s brilliant that all the work I have put in has paid off.

He also offered tongue-in-cheek comment on his fellow nominees: “I kind of knew from the start that I’d win. After assessing the competition I realised that it was a one horse race. I’d like to thank the others for taking part to make up the numbers – top marks for effort.”

Probably everyone’s library boyfriend

Unfortunately for Lufbra’s girls, Loz is in a relationship. But he did disclose his best chat up line: “Did you grow up on a farm? Because you sure know how to raise a cock!”

Loz didn’t confirm whether the line worked on his current girlfriend.

The fittie added: “I’d like to thank my good set of genes and make a shout out to my flat mates for allowing me to realise my full potential. Also, thanks to my fans for voting for me.”