Buff sports teams reveal their fitness secrets

‘Eat loads of spinach’

We live and breathe sport at Lufbra, which is why we consistently top the BUCS tables in pretty much every sport.

It’s hard not to find someone in an AU kit jogging around campus with a protein shake in their hand, and I’m sure you’ve all wondered how our best sportspeople stay so fit.

So we asked eight of Lufbra’s sportiest students for some top tips on how to get as buff as them.

Lewis, Sport and Exercise Science, Second Year

Lewis said that he manages to keep his guns under wraps by eating well and designating certain times to train. How else would be manage to look buff?

Liam, Sport and Exercise Science, Second Year

Liam’s top tip for staying fabulous is balancing student life with being healthy. He is an advocate for making time for the gym as well as to go out. Behind that cheeky smile is someone who loves dead-lifting and VKs.

Ellie, Sport and Exercise Science, Second Year

Bootylicious Ellie said that she would encourage people to walk everywhere instead of using a car or any other type of public transport. She clearly takes on her own advice!

Laura, Sport and Exercise Science, Second Year

When petite Laura was asked what her top tip was for staying gorgeous, she said: “Eat shit loads of spinach”. Simple.

Georgia, Sport and Exercise Science and Sports Management, Finalist

Georgia told us that she managed to stay bingo-wing-free by always making time for the gym in her daily schedule.

Alex, Sport Management, Fourth Year

Protein shake at the ready, typically Lufbra-esque Alex said that the best way to stay in shape is to simply eat well.