Local woman hopes to bounce her way back to a World Record

She wants to get 500 people on trampolines at the same time

A plucky Loughborough local is hoping to regain her World Record for the highest number of people on trampolines at the same time.

In June last year Becky White’s record was broken – and now she wants it back.

Becky said she’s “really looking forward to sharing the excitement of bouncing with so many people all at once.”

During the Olympic Torch celebrations of 2012, Becky White and 301 others, set a new record for the most people on trampolines at the same time – but the record was broken last June.

Becky’s 2012 record attempt

The fresh attempt will take place on Wednesday 9 September at approximately 1pm outside the Students’ Union, as part of National Fitness Day.

Becky will be joined by 500 happy jumpers, all hoping they can bounce their way back into the Guinness World Records.

After studying Sports Management at Lough Becky set up her very own fitness company, onesixeight:fitness.

Located on campus, opposite the SU next to Papa Si’s van, the studio is thriving – promising guaranteed results or your money back.

onesixeight:fitness located on campus

Becky’s record attempt coincides with her latest venture as Loughborough’s on campus fitness fanatic – the launch of her own trampoline range, which will be available for purchase after the attempt.

She said: “While we’ve got them why not do the record at the same time?

“The event is going to be fantastic.

“I’m really looking forward to sharing the excitement of bouncing with so many people all at once.

“It’s a fun way of getting fit and it helps people who wouldn’t usually go to the gym – an alternative that can inspire fitness in a fun way.”

Becky Bounce, world record attemptee

If you want to participate in the attempt you can visit Becky’s website.