Canal Mills to host a bingo night

Don’t worry, they’ve promised to ‘make a massive mess’

bingo bongo canal mills leeds LUU

Bingo is coming to Canal Mills. Yes, you read that right.

Bongo’s Bingo has sold out in Liverpool every week and recently attracted a massive audience at Manchester’s Royal Hall – and now it’s coming to Canal Mills.

Ina bizarre turn of events for Leeds’ edgiest venue, the warehouse will play host to “a rather chaotic and ironic version of the game played by your blue rinsed nan.”

Bongo, the event’s rambunctious host, has a garnered a cult following in his native Liverpool – and has the record for holding the biggest pub quiz ever.

He says: “The Leeds version is going to be at the very least as equally messy and as popular.

“We’ve decided to come a bit further down the M62 to make a massive fucking mess in Canal Mills.”

Organiser Joshua Burke said: “We still cannot believe the popularity of the Liverpool version and are now having to do two per week.

“This is no doubt thanks to our amazing host Jonny Bongo who works the room into a frenzy shouting ‘I’m in Love with the Coco’ among many other bizarre rituals and hilarity”.

The Canal Mills event page promises “shit prizes, rave rounds, dance offs and other stupid shit”.

Tickets are on sale for Thursday’s event here.