Not so innovative learning…

RAG Edinburgh gives you something different to do with your Innovative Learning Week.

That time of year is fast approaching again, and whether or not you’re a third year veteran or a fresher newcomer to the concept, you should definitely start planning your “Innovative Learning Week”.

ILW gives us Edinburgh students the chance go out every night of the week without fear of 9am tutorials, or jet off on EasyJet’s deal to some close European destination, or indeed this year, something completely different altogether…

This year Edinburgh RAG will be holding it’s first Jailbreak in 8 years for students across Edinburgh.

Jailbreak 2014 run by Edinburgh RAG society

The concept:  to get as far away from Edinburgh as you can in 48 hours without spending any money on transport.

You can hitchhike, blag a train journey or even convince Richard Branson to buy your flights….it has happened before.

Jailbreak will begin on Friday 14th of February at 9 am on Bristo Square and will end on Sunday 16th of February at 9 am GMT. No money is allowed to be spent on your transport for the outbound journey. Once you have arrived in your destination it is up to you to arrange transport home, however you might want to spend some time enjoying your final destination before heading home because those clever folks at RAG made sure the week after your arrival is, you guessed it…Innovative Learning Week!

Team Edinburgh!

As reported by our friends at The Tab Cambridge last week, the winners of their Jailbreak2014 managed to get as far as the Oman this year, with other teams bringing up the rear in Poland, Tenerife, Berlin & Boston!

Cambridge #Jailbreak2014

This sound like your kind of innovative learning? Check out more details on the Edinburgh RAG Facebook page  or come along to a 7pm meeting at Potterow Dome 3rd Feb and sign up!

Cambridge Jailbreak