Here’s how to get an extra 10 per cent off everything at Nasty Gal, including the sale!!!

It’s practically free now

In the muted yellow of library lights, the occasional stain and worn hole aren’t too big of a problem. But, in the bright sunshine of a British summer day, the clothes you’ve been traipsing around campus in suddenly seem waaay too slobby for the real world. But don’t panic, this is actually great when you think about it – now, you have the perfect excuse to revamp your wardrobe.

So, why not donate or recycle your old clothes and treat yourself at Nasty Gal? With an extra 10 per cent off for students, plus a site-wide up to 70 per cent off sale and EmilyRatajkowski’s new collection Nasty Gal x Emrata, it’s the perfect time to get browsing.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Nasty Gal (@nastygal) on

No matter the reason for updating your summer wardrobe, you have to admit that an extra 10 per cent off an already up to 70 per cent off sale is pretty unmissable. This is retail therapy at its best:

Step 1: Click here

Step 2: Log in with your student email

Step 3: Copy your unique discount code

Step 4: Browse Emily Ratajkowski’s new collection and channel your inner supermodel.

Here’s a taster to turn your wardrobe wants into needs:

Gather Round Sheer Tie Top – £14.60

Two For One Double Tie Mini Dress – £16.20

Sleek Havoc Bias Cut Satin Skirt – £16.20

MS Square Neck Long Sleeve Mini Dress – £10.80

Girl Dot Game Polka Dot Halter Jumpsuit – £18.90

Zip It Through Denim Boilersuit – £21.60

Ditsy Floral Ruffle Hem Co-ord Short – £13.50

It’s time to shake off the library cobwebs and update your wardrobe for summer

Click here to get an extra 10 per cent off at Nasty Gal now