Listen up ladies: Here’s how to get an extra 10 per cent off the prettiest lingerie sale ever

Because buying underwear full priced is EXPENSIVE

Underwear, especially the type that looks nice and not like something your mum would wear, is super spenny. As a student, you practically need to take out another loan just to replace one, single bra. It’s a nightmare. Not to mention the different bras you end up needing: a strapless one, a backless one, a one-shouldered one, a push up one, a sports one… the list goes on and on and on. Plus, annoyingly there’s only so many times you can sellotape the wire back in before it’s more tape than bra, which is never a good look.

Eventually, all women will reach the dreaded day where they have to buy new underwear. Luckily Etam, a French lingerie brand, currently has a site-wide sale with an extra 10 PER CENT OFF for students! Think of all the laciness you can buy now (without selling your soul for) – dreamy.

So, if you’re tired of wearing grey bras with the wire poking out or granny pants with an awkward hole, here’s how to get the extra 10 per cent off now:

Step 1: Click here

Step 2: Log in with your student email

Step 3: Copy your exclusive discount code

Step 4: Visit Etam and buy something that makes you feel beautiful

If you’re still in need of some inspiration, here are some of the best bras in the sale:

Lace Bralet, Legend – £14.40

Lace Triangle Bra, Icone – £13.50

Lace Bodysuit, Runway – £19.80

Bra N°5, Classic Padded Lace Bra with Racer Back, Gossip – £14.40

Lace Bralet, Indie – £13.50

Lace Bra with Large Straps, Sansa – £10.80

Floral Lace Triangle Bra, Daydream – £16.20

You can never have too much underwear, especially when it will make you feel as sexy as this

Click here to get the extra 10 per cent off Etam now