Bristol students go butt naked for cheeky calendar

And we’ve got the juicy pics

Bristol RAG have teamed up with Pink Week to produce a naked charity calendar featuring photos of your favourite sports societies.

Shot by Bristol’s favourite snapper Jamie Corbin, the calendar will cost £8, with 2 for the price of £14. The range of teams featured include football, rugby, fencing, lacrosse, athletics and water polo.

Sticks out for Harambe

Reacting to the announcement, Tim Thorne, Innovations Officer at Bristol RAG said: “It’s been an immensely enjoyable experience and I hope everyone likes flicking through the calendar. It’s good to break down taboos and make something worthwhile with the effort”.

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

The calendar has been in the works since October, with photo locations ranging from Coombe Dingle to Stoke Bishop to even the local Allstars Sports Bar.

Each society is allocated a different month, with suitable props utilised to cover the nether regions.

Draw me like one of your lacrosse girls

Talia Goldman, President of Bristol Pink Week commented: “Pink Week is a student-run charitable organisation that raises money and awareness for breast cancer on campuses all across the UK and the States.”

“It is the first organisation of its kind and it is growing every year, having raised £56,170 since its inception. Bristol Pink Week is now in its third year running and this year proves to be bigger and better. It is a genderless initiative that seeks to break down barriers around breast cancer and to join students across the country in the fight to eliminate this disease once and for all.”

Rearly good

“Our fundraising activities and events will take place from Monday 30th January, 2017.

“From talks from experts in breast cancer care treatment, to yoga, to our launch night, to much, much more, it is a week full of surprises. And for the first time this year, and in Pink Week history, we are launching the first Pink Week Naked Calendar in association with Bristol RAG. Merry Christmas, you’re welcome.”

Making a splash

You can pre-order the naked calendar with all proceeds going to Bristol Cancer Care here.

Men at work