Charli XCX Brat remix album artists

Every artist on the Brat remix album, as Charli XCX teases us with new billboards

Bon Iver and Tinashe!?!?! I’m shaking

The Charli XCX Brat era is showing no signs of stopping, even though this rain and freezing wind is making everyone concede Brat summer is well and truly done with. When Charli announced what we all suspected to be true, that Brat would be getting a full remix album, to be true – everyone has been theorising guests on each track. Charli has released a bunch of remixes so far, so we know those artists will be there. But what about the rest? Brat and It’s Completely Different but Also Still Brat will be dropping on October 11th and despite a fake tracklist getting leaked, Charli XCX has now started teasing the remix album guest artists with billboards. Here’s everyone we know to be on board so far.

Robyn and Yung Lean (360)

The most underrated remix so far sees Robyn and Yung Lean rework 360 with their scandi vibes – and it’s excellent. Iconic lyrics. Great sentiments. Wow.

BB Trickz (Club Classics)

Charli has now seemingly confirmed BB Trickz will be featuring on the remix of Club Classics!

Troye Sivan – and Dua Lipa, sort of (Talk Talk)

The latest remix we’ve got sees Troye jump on Talk Talk, with a little guest feature from Dua Lipa talking French and Spanish too. It was the perfect buzz track for Charli and Troye’s Sweat tour.

Addison Rae and AG Cook (Von Dutch)

The artists we knew would be on the Brat remix album were Addison and AG, when Charli XCX recruited them for the lead single’s alt version. Still goes so hard. That scream changed lives.

Lorde (Girl, so confusing)

They worked it out on the remix. Life changing.

Billie Eilish (Guess)

What a huge name! And it got Guess to number one. Legendary.

Bon Iver

We don’t know the track yet, but Charli XCX is teasing billboards of featured artists as we approach release date for the remix album. The most shocking being Bon Iver. Nobody saw this coming.

Tinashe

Reuniting after their under appreciated camp classic Drop That Kitty, Tinashe will also seemingly be on the remix album on a currently unknown track!

The hype is real for the artists Charli XCX is slowly teasing on the Brat remix album. 10 days to go, angels.

For more like this article plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook

Charli XCX Apple dance creator addresses viral Sweat tour stage invasion moment

This is exactly which Brat song each UK uni would be based on vibes and vibes alone

Charli XCX has spoken out against fans who were chanting ‘Taylor Swift is dead’ at her show