Mimii and Josh confirm shock split just two months after winning Love Island together

Are there even any couples left now?

Mimii and Josh have confirmed they have split up, just two months after winning Love Island 2024 together. The couple were crowned winners this summer, and have since been flooded with break up rumours. They have now confirmed they have ended their relationship.

Mimii confirmed the news on Instagram, and wrote a statement saying things hadn’t worked out. She addressed the rumours they had split, as people had noticed they didn’t seem to be spending much time together after the show.

“Hi everyone, I know that a lot of you have been wondering about Josh and I and why we haven’t been making appearances,” Mimii said. “The truth is we have been trying to figure it out since leaving the villa, but unfortunately things aren’t going to work out between us right now.

“I know it’s a big disappointment for a lot of you as it is for me too, your support for us hasn’t gone unnoticed and I will forever be grateful for it, you guys are the reason we made it to this point. God bless you all.”

The couple have also unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Love Island 2024 winners Mimii and Josh have split

via ITV

This comes just two months after they became official and won the show, and they are now the eighth couple to split after Love Island 2024. The only pairs from the show still going strong are Nicole and Ciaran, Jess and Ayo and Uma and Wil.

Nicole and Ciaran came second in the villa behind Mimii and Josh. Nicole and Ciaran received 35 per cent of the public vote in the final, whilst Mimii and Josh had 41 per cent.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.