Inside Lana Del Rey wedding

Family focused and a thrift shop dress: Inside Lana Del Rey and Jeremy Dufrene’s wedding

Her dress apparently cost under $400!

Lana Del Rey shocked everyone by doing the most Lana Del Rey thing ever: Spontaneously marrying a 61 year old alligator tour guide called Jeremy Dufrene. Who she denied she was even dating not three weeks ago. The shock wedding went viral and everyone’s been gagging for the details, and thankfully insiders are starting to spill what the wedding was actually like. Here’s everything you need to know about a peek inside the wedding of Lana Del Rey and Jeremy Dufrene. Now we’ve picked our jaws up from the ground.

Where and when?

The first hint we got of Lana’s wedding was TMZ revealing that Del Rey and Jeremy Dufrene had registered for a marriage certificate in Louisiana. TMZ noted the returned certificate with completed vows had not been submitted. We did however all wake up on Friday morning to see they got married, and the wedding took place on the Des Allemandes bayou in Louisiana. It’s the same one the two first met at in 2019 – the same one Dufrene works on.

A source told PEOPLE “The wedding ceremony and reception were both held in the same bayou where Jeremy operates his swamp boats tours. This is where they first met. It’s a special place for them. It was a beautiful, relaxed and family focused wedding. The focus was just on their love story.”

Lana’s dad walked her down the aisle

Lana got walked down the aisle by her dad Rob Grant. Rob released his debut album last year, which Lana featured on. He leaned into the ‘nepo daddy’ laughs of it all and even made merch with it on.

What was the setting like?

Around the bayou, white marquees were set up. Guests are pictured in suits – including Lana’s brother and sister. There was a boat docked nearby with flower arrangements on.

A source said to PEOPLE about the fast wedding “initially met a few years ago the first time and then reconnected earlier this year. It’s been kind of a whirlwind romance, but Lana’s close friends hoped she would get married. Jeremy is different from the men that Lana meets in the entertainment world. He’s a great guy. He’s charming and charismatic in a Southern way, very much a gentleman and he treats Lana really well. She’s an old soul.”

What about Lana’s dress!?

Conflicting reports here, so pick your fave tale! TMZ reported that Lana’s dress was thrifted for allegedly under $400 at a vintage store in New Orleans. As per TMZ, Lana apparently strolled into Vintage by Trashy Diva without looking for a wedding dress but was taken by the one in the window a few months back.

On the flipside a designer has told Billboard that she wore “a custom CINQ gown made specifically for her”, according to designed Macye Wysner. Either way, she looked unreal. I would have done anything to be inside Lana Del Rey and Jeremy Dufrene’s wedding to see it for myself, honest to god.

For more and all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook